We know how painful it is to have acne marks that fail to fade.
Pimple marks are stubborn and are a challenge in itself to get rid of them.
They make your skin tone irregular and all day using a concealer on them is not the most effective approach any day.
And how to remove the acne marks after the pimples are gone and return your face to its blemish-free state?
You can try following these easy treatments to help you get rid of the pimples and scars!
1. Vitamin E
- Vitamin E Oil/Capsules
- Lemon Juice
- Take vitamin E capsules and puncher it in a bowl add a few drops of lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Apply this solution directly on the marks to lighten the scars leave it on overnight.
- If you have sensitive skin you can skip adding lemon juice and only apply vitamin E oil.
- Pure vitamin E oil can improve the circulation of the blood, repair damage, and make the skin glow.
- For better results, apply it once daily for at least two to three weeks.
A little bit of lemon juice can also be combined with vitamin E oil to prevent acne spots.
Vitamin E is highly effective in reducing moderate acne signs.
It moisturizes the skin and regenerates skin tissue so that wounds are healed quicker.
2. Orange Peel Powder
- Mix with 1 teaspoon of raw honey and 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder.
- Apply this mixture to the area affected and allow it to dry.
- Wash it off later with lukewarm water.
Orange peel powder is a rich antioxidant source.
It may help brighten the color of the skin and thus help to lighten the acne scars.
Also for pigmentation, this would be successful.
Using it for the best results on any alternative day.
3. Aloe Vera and Turmeric
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Wild Turmeric
- Make a turmeric paste and Aloe Vera gel.
- You can buy the gel from an Aloe Vera plant, or squeeze it fresh.
- Apply it to the areas affected and let it dry, wash it off after 20 to 25 minutes.
Aloe Vera gel is a very important component of most anti-acne and face wash treatments, but it can also be used directly on your skin.
Its antibacterial properties make it very effective in reducing acne spots, and when combined with the exfoliating and anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric, it is all the more effective.
4. Onion Extract
- In a bowl take 1 teaspoon of onion extract and add 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey.
- Mix it well and apply it on your mark, then leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Then wash it off with normal water.
- If you don’t mind a little bit of sting then an extract of onion is another great choice.
For bioflavonoids such as cephalin and kaempferol, it has been reported that onion extract greatly decreases the appearance of wounds after just a few weeks, for routine usage of course.
Moreover, onion extract is good for treating acne.
It has properties that decrease inflammation, redness, and soreness.
There’s a reason you’ll see honey on this list more than once.
Its natural moisturizing effects and tissue regeneration stimulation make it a common ingredient to incorporate into your skincare routine.
Honey is fantastic in its raw form, and the darker the more medicinal properties it contains.