Creating DIY vitamin C serum is not as complicated as it can sound.
And it can be more cost-effective than buying advertised vitamin C serums.
If you just want to control the ingredients of your serum, then this recipe for creating vitamin C serum at home is very easy to follow.
- 5 teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Infused Water
- 1 teaspoon of Chamomile Tea/ Green Tea
- 1-2 Vitamin E Oil Capsules
- 1 teaspoon glycerine
- A serum bottle
- The first step is to make the lemon-infused water.
- Take a saucepan and add 1/4 cup of water and very slightly warm the water.
- To this, add 1/4th cup of lemon peel, cover it and leave it to cool down completely.
- Once it is the completely cool strain, it keeps in a separate bowl.
- Take a new bowl to add 1 teaspoon of lemon-infused water.
- To this, add 5 teaspoons of aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon of chamomile tea, 2 vitamin e capsules, and lastly, add 1 teaspoon of glycerine.
- Mix it really well. It will become like a translucent serum.
- If you want, you can add a few drops of lemon essential oil for making it stronger, and it will give you a nice aroma as well.
- Apply this serum with your fingertips, tap the serum in, and very gently massage the face and neck.
- Use is during night time.
Aloe vera has vitamins A, C, E, and B-12 and folic acid, which hydrates and moisturizes your skin.
All these important vitamins are rich in antioxidants, which are great for your skin.
Aloe Vera Gel includes most of the plant’s bioactive compounds, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
With healing properties, Skin Improve it also helps to slow down skin aging.
Aloe vera gel works like magic for almost all skin issues.
Lemon is a great skin enhancer that gives you glowing and soft skin.
The acid helps to cleanse and lighten the skin when used to remove dead skin and promote new skin development.
They are rich in Vitamin C, which is extremely good for the treatment of brown spots, age spots, and freckles.
Vitamin C helps to slow down the cells that produce melanin in the skin.
That helps prevent the skin from darkening or tanning.
Glycerin helps to prevent and reverse aging by providing moisture to the skin and establishing a protective moisture layer on the surface of the skin.
Glycerin lubricates the skin, adds moisture to the surface of the skin, and retains moisture in the skin.
Due to this, the moisture in the skin increases the elasticity of the skin, and it helps to dissolves fine lines and wrinkles.
It plumps the skin, regenerates fresh new skin cells, and decreases inflammation that can cause puffiness.
Glycerin should be on the list of ingredients for every anti-aging treatment of the skin.
Vitamin E oil helps combat the effects of free radicals that cause signs of aging like wrinkles.
It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
Vitamin E is the Holy Grail when it comes to beauty ingredients for rejuvenating the skin and brightening it.
Dermatologists agree that Vitamin E regenerates new skin cells and lightens dark spots.
Vitamin E oil that is widely found in the market is a simple way of improving the efficacy of your skincare routine.
Vitamin E oil can also minimize scar appearance through repeated use!
Vitamin E oil is often known to be protective against fine lines and wrinkles.
Not only the glow of chamomile tea could help put an end to your war with frequent acne breakouts.
Chamomile tea helps to fade spots, to eliminate acne scars, and to fight acne and breakouts.
Due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
It is a powerhouse of antioxidants and protects the skin from free-radical damage.
It accelerates cell and tissue regeneration, helps to tighten the pores, and slows down the aging process.
Chamomile tea is filled with antioxidants that help to make your skin safe.
It lightens the skin, and it also gives you the glow you’ve always desired.