Ayurvedic Ubtan To Get Visible Glowing Skin In 7 Days
October 20, 2021 Written by GP Team
Today in this post, we will share a wonderful ubtan, that has many benefits for your skin. It cleanses skin gently and also prevents acne, blackheads and dark spots on your face.
This ubtan is very effective for hyperpigmentation. In just 1 use, you can notice a difference in dark spots on your face.
To make this ubtan, you will need:
- Moong dal, also known as green gram
- Basil leaf powder
- Turmeric powder
- And Neem Powder
- Take 1/4 cup of moong dal in a clean bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder to this.
- Next, add 1 spoon of basil leaf powder.
- At last, add 2 tsp of neem powder.
- Mix and your butane powder is ready.
This ubtan is suitable for all skin types and your can easily store this powder in an airtight box for many days.
- Take the required amount of powder in a bowl.
- Make a paste by adding milk, rice water or rose water, whatever is easily available to you.
- Apply this ubtan all over your face and body.
- Leave it for 5 minutes to dry.
- After 5 minutes, scrub your face and body with wet fingers and then rinse it off with plain water.
- You can use this pack 2-3 times in a week and in just 7 days you will get good results.
Moong dal in this ubtan will act as the base of our pack. The vitamins and minerals present in moong dal give a radiant glow to your skin.