Coffee is great for the skin for a few reasons. It stimulates blood flow, which can promote collagen production. Coffee has the same pH balance as your skin, so it won’t dry or damage your face, and it’s packed with antioxidants, which target free radicals, that lead to a number of skin conditions and irritations.
Today in this post we are sharing, one coffee-infused facial serum, that will remove all dark spots on your face and will also make your skin naturally brighter.
- Aloe vera gel – 2 Tbsp
- Coffee Decoction – 2 Tbsp
- Vitamin E oil – 1 tsp
- Glycerin – 1 tsp
- Almond Oil – 1 tsp
- Rose Water – 2 tbsp
- In a clean glass bowl take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 2 tbsp of coffee decoction.
- In this add 1 tsp of glycerine and 1 tsp of almond oil.
- At last in this add 1 tsp of vitamin E oil and 2 tsp oil.
- Mix it very well until aloe vera gel gets mixed with all ingredients together.
- Transfer this to a clean glass dropper bottle and your serum is ready for use.