Oily skin is difficult to deal with, and with the harsh heat of summer, when it comes to skin, things get worse.
Sweat, dirt, poor mood, and oily face, all at once-what could be more depressing than that?
Biologically, oily skin means more sebum secretion than usual, dry skin.
It certainly calls for special attention; after all, your skin is the first yardstick of your appearance.
There are many ways to prevent and prevent oily skin.
Hundreds of items are available on the market, but nothing is better than natural remedies.
We’re not supposed to trust too many chemicals and preservatives all the time, right?
- 3 tablespoons tomato juice
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Take a bowl and add rice flour to fresh tomato juice and stir the mixture well.
- Add 1 tsp of raw honey to it and gently stir again.
- Gently apply the paste on your skin and after letting it dry, rinse it off with cold water.
Tomato pulp or juice also helps minimize oiliness and brightens the skin.
It is extremely helpful for people with oily skin because it has an astringent effect-reducing oiliness.
In reality, it also cleans and shrinks pores.
- 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour (besan)
- 2 tablespoons curd
- Add besan to the curd and blend well.
- Keep stirring until you’ve got a paste.
- Apply the paste gently to your skin and let it dry.
- Rinse off with some cold water.
When used topically in a face pack, besan absorbs excess oil on the skin and helps keep the skin shiny for a long time to come.
When soaking excess oil from skin pores, besan or gram flour dissolves the pores in the process and minimizes the risk of having acne, blackheads, whiteheads, etc.
- 2 tbsp Multani mitti
- Take 2 tbsp of fuller’s earth and 2-3 drops of water. Play well with them.
- Add enough of rose water and whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply on your face and let it dry.
- Using a damp washcloth, remove the fuller’s earth mask and then wash it off with cold water.
If you have an oily skin type, you can find that your skin absorbs a lot of dirt and even looks dull from time to time.
This makes you susceptible to acne, breasts, and skin infections.
Excessive sebum absorbs impurities from the surroundings that obstruct the pores.
Multani Mitti is extremely helpful to those who have an oily skin condition.
Even with a single application, you will find that the excess sebum is removed from the surface of your skin.
It also prevents the clogging of pores that removes acne and improves soft and smooth skin.
- Mint leaves (pudina)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Crush the fresh leaves of the mint in a mortar and pestle. If you want, you may use a mixer-grinder for this.
- Pour in a few drops of honey on the leaves and make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your skin and let it dry.
- Wash your face with some cold water.
Mint has good antibacterial properties and contains salicylic acid, both of which are important in preventing acne.
It also contains vitamin A, which regulates the secretion of oil in people with oily and acne-prone skin.
The application of this ingredient will dry and clear acne when cleaning your pores.
- Dry and crushed orange peel
- Curd or yogurt
- Take the fresh orange peel and let it dry under the sun.
- Using a mixer grinder to smash the peel properly.
- Add the curd or yogurt and render the paste.
- Apply the mask, let it dry, and wash it away with cold water.
Orange peel powder contains vitamin C, which helps to form collagen and elastin, a key to beautiful skin.
It makes the skin look young and light.
It enhances the oily skin, rendering the skin delicate, smooth, and firm.
It helps to unclog pores and eliminates blackheads.