Clear skin is that we all want and desire.
Today we’ll show you how to make a beauty portion to get clear and glowing skin.
To make this, you’ll need:
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 drops lavender essential oil
- Take a microwave safe bowl and add coconut oil and olive oil. Warm the oils for 30 seconds in a microwave.
[Coconut oil and olive oil are great for the skin! Coconut oil clear skin conditions like acne and also prevent premature aging.]
- Use a fork and continue to mix until it achieves a nice, smooth serum-like consistency.You’ll have to whisk for 5-10 minutes. You can also use a hand blender to mix it.
- Lastly, stir in a few drops of lavender essential oil for added benefits. Lavender has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.It can treat almost any kind of skin condition.
- Transfer the serum mixture to an airtight container.
- You can store it in the refrigerator if you prefer a little firmer texture. [Store at room temperature for a softer, more spreadable texture]
- Wash your face and use a toner.
- Scoop a small amount using your fingers and gently massage it on your skin.
- For extra dry skin, you can add a little thick layer on the affected area before bed.
- The skin will soak up the oil overnight, and you’ll wake up with softer, smoother skin!
[This remedy can also be used as a makeup remover.]
- You should always use sunscreen to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Drink plenty of water and juices to keep the skin hydrated and nourishes.
- Make sure to eat vegetables and plenty of fruits to provide plenty of antioxidants and nutrients to the body.
- Exfoliate the skin once or twice a week to remove the dead skin cells.
- Pamper your skin with face masks and facials once in a while.