Right Skin Care For each Skin Type
We all know, that good skincare is the most important to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Cleansing, moisturization and sun protection are common steps in skincare, but do you know, selecting the right product as per your skin type are equally important.
Generally, what happens, there is just one face wash, that is used by all family members. We all have different skin types and it needs different things also.
Today in this post, we will share, how to take care of your skin in the right way to keep it soft, supple and glowing.
So start with the cleansing
Whatever is your skin type, make sure you wash your face twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night before going to bed.
- If you have dry skin, it is better to use a cream-based face cleanser and make sure it is soap-free.
- For oily skin, you should choose face wash with salicylic acid and mandelic acid, as it will help to fight against acne-causing bacteria and will prevent breakouts.
- For normal skin, you should use a face cleanser that contains ceramide. Ceramides lock the moisture in your skin and keep your skin healthy-looking and fresh the whole day.
The same goes with moisturiser
- If you have dry skin, you can choose a cream-based moisturiser, and for oily skin, you should always apply water-based or gel-based moisturiser.
Now last, but very important step of skincare is sun protection
Whatever is your skin type, if you don’t apply sunscreen, it will get damaged. Sunscreen is the one thing, that is missed by a lot of people, but always remember you need a layer of protection on your skin every 3 hours.
- If you have dry skin, you can use cream-based sunscreen.
- For oily skin, you can use gel-based or mousse sunscreens that are also available in the market, that you can try.
- For combination skin, you have to use 2 different types of products, a cream base where you have dry skin and gel-based where you have oily skin.
In this article, we haven’t shared any product for sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, you have to blacklist ingredients that your skin is allergic to and make sure those things are not present in any of your skincare products.