An orange a day will keep the blemishes away.
Oranges work on your skin like magic and change the way it looks.
1st DIY Face Mask:
Turmeric and Orange Peel Face Pack
- 1 tbsp orange peel powder
- A pinch of Kasturi turmeric
- 1 tbsp rose water
- In a cup, mix the orange peel powder with the Kasturi turmeric and add the rose water to form a fine paste.
- Apply the paste and let it dry for 10-15 minutes on your face and neck.
- Then gently rub it off with wet fingers in a circular motion.
The face pack eliminates the stubborn tan and revives the color of your skin.
In nature, it is antibacterial and protects the face from eruptions of pimples.
2nd DIY Face Mask:
Multani Mitti And Orange Peel Face Pack
- 1 tbsp of orange peel powder
- 1 tbsp of Multani mitti
- 1 tbsp of rose water
- To form a paste-like consistency, mix orange peel powder and Multani mitti in a bowl and add rose water to it.
- Apply it to your neck and face and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash the pack off gently from your face with lukewarm water.
The face pack thoroughly cleanses the face and prevents whiteheads and blackheads.
It prevents oily skin and combination skin against breakouts.
3rd DIY Face Mask:
Sandalwood And Orange Face Pack
- 1 tbsp of orange pulp
- 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder
- 2 drops of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of rose water
- Mix the orange pulp and sandalwood powder.
- To form a fine-textured paste, add lemon juice and rose water to it.
- Keep it on your face for 10 minutes, and after drying, rinse it off.
The face pack helps to add an instant glow to the face and removes excess oil.
4th DIY Face Mask:
Neem And Orange Face Pack
- 2 tbsp neem leaves paste
- 2 tbsp orange pulp
- 1 tbsp soy milk
- To form a fine paste, combine the neem paste and orange pulp and add soy milk to it.
- Apply this to your face and neck with the face pack brush.
- For 15-20 minutes, keep it on and gently wash it off with cold water.
The face pack removes pores that are clogged and eliminates breakouts on your face.
It helps to controls sebum production in your skin, protecting you from pimples, acne & breakouts.
5th DIY Face Mask:
Aloe Vera And Orange Peel Face Mask
- 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp of orange peel powder
- Half a lemon
- Cut an aloe vera leaf from an aloe vera plant and extract the gel from the inside.
- To this fresh aloe vera gel, add orange peel powder and mix well.
- Then squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into the mixture till it forms a paste-like consistency.
- Apply the mask to your face and allow it to remain there for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
The skin is soothed by the face pack and cures redness, sunburn, and rash.
It makes the skin lighter and eliminates dark spots.