Big To Small Pores With ACV Routine
Today in this post, we will share a full skincare routine with apple cider vinegar. ACV is proven to deep cleanse your skin and at the same time, it tightens your skin. Make sure when you use apple cider vinegar with mother when you are using it for the skin. This vinegar is rich in proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria, that acts very fast on your skin.
So let’s start with step#1 that is cleansing
Apple cider vinegar can help you to remove excess oil, dirt and debris from your face.
- Take 1/4 cup of warm water in a bowl, in this mix 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Soak a clean cotton ball in this and wipe your face and neck with this.
- Do this 3-4 times to deep clean your skin.
Now coming to step#2, which is toning
- In a spray bottle, mix 1 part of vinegar and 2 parts of rose water. Shake it and your toner is ready.
- Spray this toner all over your face. Tap it lightly on your face and you’re done.
Every day follow these 2 steps, and after that apply your serum and moisturiser.
Niacinamide serum is the best one to use in the morning. It is effective to lighten dark spots and pigmentation on your face, and at the same time, shrink the size of your skin pores.
Apart from this routine, there is one face mask, that you can use once a week.
- In a clean bowl, mix an equal amount of bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar. Mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply a layer of this pack after cleansing, leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water.