A popular beauty issue faced by almost everyone is tanned skin.
But don’t worry, sun-tan removal is not very difficult.
Only go to your kitchen, and you’d have access to a lot of choices to minimize tanning quickly and effectively.
1st Home Remedy
Cucumber And Milk
- To extract the juice, blend a cucumber, and mix it with raw milk.
- Put the solution on the skin and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off and, for instant results, repeat it twice a day.
The cucumber rejuvenates the skin and prevents sun-tan.
It is a vital vitamin C source and soothes your skin from sunburn.
It is enriched with antioxidants that help cleanse the skin and give it a cooling effect.
Whereas milk serves as a moisturizer and a natural sunscreen.
It brightens your skin and lightens it.
It prevents sunburn and damage to your skin.
Together, all the ingredients nourish and are positive for de-tanning.
2nd Home Remedy
Multani mitti & Rosewater
- Add approximately two tablespoons of Multani mitti to a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of rose water to form a thick paste.
- To the affected area, spread this homemade pack and allow it to dry fully.
- Wash it off with a gentle cleanser and follow it up to lock the benefits in with your favorite moisturizer.
Multani mitti, also referred to as fuller’s earth is an outstanding home remedy that addresses a variety of skin problems, including tan removal.
The soothing, nourishing, and anti-inflammatory properties of this ingredient helps to eliminate tanning and preserve the soft glow of your skin.
Rose water’s calming and moisturizing properties help to restore skin damage, rejuvenate dry skin, and prevent tanning.
This Multani mitti-rose water pack is something that you should certainly try if you have sunburn and tanning.
3rd Home Remedy
Oatmeal & Buttermilk:
- Take two tablespoons of oatmeal for about five to seven minutes and soak it in water.
- Next, add to this mixture some buttermilk and blend it together.
- You can also add some honey to this mixture if you have extremely dry skin.
- Grind it all into a thick paste and spread it to your neck and face.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse it out in a gentle circular motion for maximum exfoliation.
One of the easiest ways to remove tan from your skin is to regularly exfoliate it, and for this, the combination of oatmeal and buttermilk is ideal.
Oatmeal’s excellent exfoliating properties help to slough the topmost layer of dead skin cells free.
It helps to remove tan and expose skin that is new and radiant.
In addition, buttermilk’s lactic acid helps to promote cell turnover and regeneration to boost the skin and get rid of stubborn tan.
Commonly Asked Questions:
How long will it take for a sun-tan to go away?
Generally speaking, it takes about seven to 10 days for stubborn sun-tan to fade away.
But to do this, to see visible benefits, you need to follow some skin care procedures as well as useful home remedies.
Does exfoliating help remove tan?
Yes, one of the easiest and quickest ways to remove the tan is to exfoliate.
This is because exfoliation helps to get rid of dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, making the tan much easier to minimize.
Does tan go away naturally & completely?
Yes, tanning naturally goes away, but to do so takes a very long time.
Sun-tanned skin, such as acne, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation, contributes to a higher risk of skin damage.
This is why tanning is always better to avoid and treated as soon as possible.