Best Budget Beauty Tips That’ll Give You Clearer Skin for Free
Best things are free in life even when it comes to your beauty routine.
But it can be a large expense to look after your skin so we’re always in hunt for tips on skincare that don’t take a big bite out of our income.
Not one thing below costs a single penny (assuming you’ve got most of these in your kitchen already).
A Spa Treatment for Free
- Start your day with a hot steamy shower for simple in-home hydrotherapy and just as you’re finishing switch the water to cold for about 15 seconds.
- Repeat this process for 2 minutes.
- This hydrotherapy technique will rejuvenate your skin by enhancing blood flow through the skin and give it a glow.
Use Strawberries to Fight Acne
- Fresh Strawberries
- Sour Cream or curd
Mash 1/4 cup of fresh strawberries together with 1/4 cup sour cream or curd, spread over clean skin, let sit for 15 minutes, then rinse well.
Strawberries are a natural source of salicylic acid the same substance used in products made for acne-prone skin.
Tea Time Is Toner Time
- Any herbal tea of your choice like green tea, lavender tea, camomile tea, etc.
- Cotton Pad
Cool Green Tea is a toner that is soothing and healing ideal for skin sensitive to acne.
If you drink any other herbal tea like camomile or basil, or hibiscus they all have potent antioxidant properties.
and this can be directly used on the skin
- Dip a cotton pad and wipe across your face for acne-free and blemish-free skin.
Easy Cheap and Effective Moisturizer
- Extra virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- All you have to do is in a small bowl, combine 1 tbsp of extra virgin cold-pressed coconut oil with 1/2 tsp of aloe vera gel and a drop of tea tree oil.
- Use this homemade moisturizer for oil-free, radiant, and soft clear skin.
This will also help to reduce active acne and calm the skin.
DIY hair perfume
- Any essential oil of your choice like rose essential oil, lavender essential oil, etc.
- Your regular shampoo
Our hair can smell foul during monsoon because of humidity and sweat etc.
- Try mixing a few drops of rose essential oil with your shampoo to bring freshness and revitalize smelly dull hair.
- If you don’t have rose essential oil you can use any essential oil of your choice like tea tree, lavender, etc.
- It will result in fresh, soft, and silky hair. It also helps in hair growth.
Make a DIY Peel
- Baking soda
- Lemon juice
- There are so many handmade masks remedies, but handmade peels? Not that many.
- Mix with one teaspoon of water two teaspoons of baking soda, then add in a little lemon juice.
- Apply it to your face and let it dry with water for five minutes before rinsing.
- Allot five more minutes to test out your newly radiant face.
Chemical peels in general can be a little harsh on few skin types.
As with all DIY skincare products, of course, you’ll want to patch it to make sure your skin doesn’t react negatively to the mix.
Here you have two options: You can ice a zit to help bring down the swelling, or even better and maybe more comfortable you could salt it.
Sea salt has strong antibacterial properties and works to suck oil out of the pore.
- Combine one tablespoon of sea salt with ample water to form a paste.
- Use this on the active zit, allow it to dry for up to an hour (10 minutes for sensitive types of skin), and then rinse.