Now is the time for you to pay some attention to your skin issues.
It would be best if you used this homemade face gel to minimize skin problems.
This gel will cure your skin issues and give your skin something like never before.
- 2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- Aloe Vera Gel
- 1-2 Vitamin E Capsule
- Any Essential Oil of your choice
- To make a gel of flaxseed, take a pan, and add water and seeds.
- Bring to a boil over medium flame.
- Make sure you keep the ingredients stirring.
- You’re going to find the water turning into a gel.
- Switch off the flame and strain the gel with a strainer.
- Let it cool down and move to a jar.
- This gel can be kept in your refrigerator for a month.
- Now take a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of this flaxseeds gel to this add 4 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel.
- Use a fork to mix both the gels.
- After about 5 minutes of mixing, add 2 vitamin E capsules and mix again.
- It will turn into a gel consistency.
- You can add some essential oil to this oil to add fragrance.
- This gel can be used as a moisturizer on your skin.
- After you wash your face with water, pat dry.
- Next, take some gel and rub it all over your face and body.
- Keep it on overnight.
It’s a perfect skin gel for women with dry skin that moisturizes the skin.
Flaxseeds have properties that keep the skin from drying out.
Flaxseeds act as an exfoliant for your skin and remove all the dead skin from your face, giving it a beautiful glow!
This gel will give a healthy skin tone to your face.
If your skin has begun to look dull and uneven, this is a face gel that you can use.
Flaxseeds gel acts like you anti-aging gel, avoiding the appearance of aging symptoms such as wrinkles, fine lines, etc. It makes the skin look youthful and lovely.
This gel is also effective for the treatment of pimples and acne.
Antioxidants found in flaxseeds help avoid damage to your skin from harmful sunrays and polluted air.
While this tightening gel can be prepared using only flaxseed and water, make sure you do a patch test before applying it to your face.
Aloe Vera gel has soothing properties and anti-inflammatory properties.
It is also one of the most natural treatments for sunburn or burnt skin.
Applying this gel helps to cover the skin with a protective layer and also helps to preserve moisture.
It is rich in potent antioxidants and minerals that enhance the healing process.
When used as a moisturizing gel, Aloe Vera does not leave a greasy residue on the face and skin.
Aloe Vera gel contains vitamin C and E, beta-carotene in abundance.
It, therefore, has anti-aging properties.
It also incorporates antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
It also helps to eliminate skin blemishes and minimize age.
It also helps to increase the development of collagen in the body and the elasticity of the skin.
Antioxidants found in vitamin E boost blood circulation.
Vitamin E oil and other topical sources of vitamin E slow down the skin aging process.
The oil will make your skin look firm and young!
Vitamin E oil is used as a moisturizer to minimize and avoid dry skin.
Studies indicate that vitamin E oil can be helpful in the treatment of moderate psoriasis.