Hibiscus stands out not just for its charm but also for the fact that it has amazing properties that can be very helpful for our skin. The colorful flowers and leaves have been used for centuries in various home remedies to address problems such as hair loss, acne breakouts, fine lines, and wrinkles, and bless one with glowing skin and lustrous hair. Here in this article, I am sharing with you 3 amazing face treatments that you can do with Hibiscus flower powder that will give you young, healthy and glowing skin naturally.
Hibiscus Lavender Face Mask:
- 1 teaspoon of hibiscus flower powder
- 1 teaspoon of Lavender Powder
- 1 teaspoon of any clay
- Yogurt, honey, and water
- In a bowl, mix the powder well.
- To form a thick paste, add your choice of yogurt and add water to the powder.
- All over the face, you have to apply the mask and do not apply it in the eye area.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes or until it is dry.
- Once it is dry, completely rinse it with lukewarm water.
- To exfoliate your face, you can use this mask 2-3 times a month.
This mask works well because it exfoliates the skin, and all sorts of skin issues are healed by hibiscus.
Caution: Prevent using the mask close to the area around the eye.
Do not let the face mask dry too much, or all the moisture will be absorbed by the clay.
Hibiscus serves as an antioxidant that helps clear the skin and helps to repair it as well.
Hibiscus has many skin-friendly properties, and so does lavender.
This face mask exfoliates the skin and also adds shine to the skin.
Clay And Hibiscus Face Mask:
- 4 teaspoon of hibiscus tea or dried hibiscus
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons of bentonite clay
- In a grinder, add the dried hibiscus and grind it until you make powder.
- Add 2 teaspoons of this powder to it now.
- Mix well to create a paste with apple cider vinegar and honey.
- After exfoliating the face, apply an even layer of this mask and let it dry.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- To add moisture to your face, you can use this mask 2-3 times a month.
Aloe Vera Hibiscus Face Mask:
- 1 teaspoon of dried hibiscus powder,
- Aloe vera gel
- ¼ cup of brown rice
- In a grinder, add the dried hibiscus and grind it to make a powder.
- And add to the rice 2 teaspoons of this dried powder, and add ample yogurt and aloe vera gel and blend well with it.
- All over your face, apply this face mask.
- Leave the area around the eye and let it dry.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it with warm water.
- You may use this mask to add moisture to your skin once a week.
The mask works because the best properties of aloe vera, brown rice, and yogurt are served.
Yogurt provides moisture to the skin and removes the blemishes with aloe Vera.
Brown rice helps to retain the skin’s elasticity and prevents rashes.
Caution: Do not use the mask in the area around the eye.
Hibiscus helps to clear the skin, and the inflammation of the skin is minimized by brown rice.
Aloe Vera provides the skin with great moisture, and hibiscus cleanses the skin.
Since aloe Vera is known to use the benefits of hibiscus, this hibiscus face pack is simple to make and apply and clears the skin and softens the skin.
Hibiscus Benefits for Skin:
- The hibiscus phenolic compounds help alleviate oxidative stress caused by environmental damage by scavenging free radicals in your skin.
- Hibiscus has a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids in skincare (AHAs).
- This helps hibiscus to exfoliate the skin naturally and decrease hyperpigmentation and comedones.
- This also helps minimize blackheads and enhance the skin’s texture.
- The antioxidants contained in hibiscus powder also help minimize skin inflammation caused by acne or other problems with the skin.