By glass skin, we mean bright radiant skin, that shines like a glass, without any highlighter.
Glass skin is Korean inspired beauty trend, that is sporting a smooth, baby-like, and deeply hydrated skin with a noticeable luminosity.
Today in this post I will share DIYs, that you can include in your basic skin care routine to achieve that flawless skin, that shines naturally
Step#1 – Use Gentle face Cleanser in morning
For this purpose you can use cleanser available in market, or you can also make your own with boiled rice
- Take 2-3 spoons of cooked rice in a blender
- In this add around 2 spoons of raw milk, and blend it well
- In this smooth paste add 1 spoon of honey, and your cleanser is ready
- Consistency should be runny, if needed you can add more milk in this
Apply this cleanser on your face, gently rub for 2 minutes. Leave it for 5 minutes on your face, and then rinse your face with plain water
Step#2 – Beauty Ubtan
In next step of this routine, we will prepare beauty lep, that you can use everyday
To make this pack, you will need
- 1 spoon gram flour,
- 1 spoon of curd,
- 1 spoon honey,
- And a pinch of turmeric powder
- In a bowl mix all the above ingredients and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack on your face, after cleansing
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes on your face, and then you can wash your face with plain water
You can do both these steps daily to get best results in one week.
End your routine with face moisturiser and layer of sun protection on your face
Apart from these 2 steps I will also recommend, to massage your face twice a week. It will increase blood circulation, and will help you to get that natural glow on your face
Take enough aloe vera gel in a bowl. In this add 1/2 tsp honey and few drops of vitamin E oil.
Mix and your massage gel is ready