Top 4 Beauty Secrets By Shahnaz Husain
Shahnaz Husain is one of the widely recognized names in the world of beauty and wellness. She is not only popular in India, but is ranked among the best beauticians around the world.
Today in this post, we will share the top 4 DIYs shared by her to get flawless, glowing skin
DIY#1 – For ACNE
If you are looking for some natural DIY to cure your acne, try sandalwood and a neem face mask.
- Blend some fresh neem leaves with few drops of water to make a paste.
- Now add two spoons of Chandan to it, mix it with rose water.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Allow it to dry and wash off with cold water. It also helps to promote glowing skin.
DIY#2 – For Oily Skin
If you have oily skin, you should consider using a curd and tomato mask to get glowing skin.
- Take half a cup of curd and add around 1 spoon of tomato juice to it. If lemon suits your skin, you can also add few drops of lemon juice in this.
- Mix together and apply on the face. Massage for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
DIY#3 – Vitamin C Face Mask
Vitamin C face masks can give you glowing skin instantly.
Peels of oranges, lemons are rich in vitamin C.
- Blend the dried peel to form a powder and mix it with milk or rose water to make a paste.
- Apply on the face and wash off with cold water to enjoy glowing skin.
DIY#4 – Face Cleanser
When it comes to natural face cleansers, Shahnaz is a huge fan of honey and lemon.
- Take 1 spoon of honey, in this add few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply this all over your face in the morning.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
- For best results use this daily in the morning as a mild face cleanser.
Apart from all these DIYs, Shahnaz also emphasises drinking fresh juices.
Shahnaz Husain says that one of the best and inexpensive ways to enjoy glowing skin is to opt for fresh juices. Drinking fresh juice helps to provide important nutrients and vitamins to the body, which can help to detoxify your system easily. You can also opt for herbal juices. Not only drinking but cleansing your face with fresh juices can promote glowing skin.