Are you a lazy girl who wants to have healthy and glowing skin without putting many efforts?
Then we are here to help you out with some cool skincare tips that can do miracles on your skin.
In this article, we are going to share a few skincare hacks for all the lazy girls to get perfect skin.
Hack #1. Follow CTM Every day
Including the CTM in your daily skincare routine is a way by which you can maintain your skin healthy and fresh.
- Cleansing your face with a tsp of raw milk and lime juice can remove all the impurities on your face.
- After that, toning your skin with a few drops of rose water can help in balancing the pH of your skin.
- Finally moisturizing your face with the aloe vera gel can hydrate your skin and prevent it from dryness.
- Repeat following this every day after waking up in the morning and before going to bed at night to have a healthy glow on your face.
Hack #2. Don’t Forget Sunscreen
Protecting our skin from the harmful rays coming from the sun is very essential to have a bright face.
These harmful rays can cause damage to the skin cells and collagen tissues in your skin.
So this will eventually result in wrinkles, suntan, sunburns and premature aging on your skin.
- Applying sunscreen with an SPF greater than 30 can protect your skin from such damages.
- Always remember not to go out without applying sunscreen even during the rainy and cloudy days.
Hack #3. Use Clay Mask Once A Week
A Clay mask can play a vital role in absorbing all the dirt, dust, impurities and excess sebum from your skin.
Also, they can easily cleanse all your pores deeply and offer clean, clear and soft skin to you.
Using any homemade clay mask once every week regularly can offer great benefits to your skin.
- You can easily prepare it by mixing 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth powder with 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and raw honey in a clean bowl.
- Apply this paste all over your face evenly and massage for 5 minutes.
- Allow the mask to dry for 10 minutes and rinse your face with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Do not forget to moisturize your skin after this to prevent dryness on your face.
Hack #4. Keep Your Skin Hydrated
- Hydrating your skin every day is a very easy and simple trick to get a perfectly fresh and bright look on your face.
- Drinking a lot of water can help your skin stay clean, clear and hydrated all the time.
- It can easily remove all the impurities present in your body and detoxify your skin very easily.
- Also, you can prepare detox water by mixing lime slices, cucumber slice and honey in water and drink regularly for getting added benefits.
- Moreover, water can also improve your skin complexion and make you appear bright with an even tone.