Aloe vera facial at home
October 25, 2021 Written by GP Team
If you go for a facial every month, then you know how it can help you keep your skin tight and glowing. Today in this post, we will share, how you can do a facial at home with aloe vera and some other natural ingredients.
So let’s start with step#1, which is cleansing
To make this cleanser, you will need – fresh aloe vera gel and lemon juice. If your skin is sensitive to lemon, you can replace it with orange or tomato juice.
- Take out some aloe vera gel from the plant and add 1 tsp lemon juice to it.
- Mix the two ingredients well and apply it all over your face.
- Now massage it for 5 minutes and then using a cotton pad or wipe, clear your face.
The next step of this facial is scrub, to make this you will need
- Aloe vera gel – 2 tsp
- Rice flour – 1 tsp
- And a few drops of lemon juice
- In a clean bowl, mix aloe vera gel, rice flour and lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients well and scrub your face with them.
- Massage in a circular motion for 2 minutes, and then wash your face with water.
Now coming to our step#3, which is massage
- To make this massage cream, in a bowl add 1 tsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tsp of raw honey.
- Apply this cream to your face and massage it for 10 minutes in an upward motion.
This massage will improve blood circulation and will give a natural glow to your skin.
Now next and final step of this facial, is a face pack
To make this pack, you will need
- Sandalwood powder
- Aloe vera gel
- In a clean bowl take 1 tsp of sandalwood powder and 1 tsp of aloe vera gel.
- Mix them together, now in this add a few drops of rose water, until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes on your face and then wash it off with plain water.
- Your facial is done here. Make sure you don’t go outside immediately after this facial, as new skin cells will be exposed to sunlight and they might get damaged.
- For best results do this facial twice a month.