Our skin has to go through a lot like pollution, dust, excess sun exposure, etc. Due to all this, our skin becomes dull and dark. But, in this article, we have got a solution to all these skincare problems. Read it till the end to know all about it:
- 500g organic soap base
- 2 tablespoons wild turmeric
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon powder milk
- 2 tablespoons orange peel powder
- 1 tablespoon sandalwood
- 10ml any skin lightening serum
- 70ml lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oat powder
- Start by cutting 500 gm of soap base into small pieces.
- Use a double boiler, melt the soap base completely while stirring frequently, and then remove from the flame.
- Add the dried ingredients to the melted soap base. Like turmeric, milk powder, orange peel powder, sandalwood powder, etc.
- Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Turn off the flame and let the soap base cool down a bit.
- Add in all the liquid ingredients like lemon juice, honey, etc.
- Mix really well and then pour into silicone molds and let it sit for 7-8 hours in a cool place.
- Your homemade skin light ad brightening soap is now ready to be used.
- Use it exactly. You would use any regular soap.
Turmeric is great for oily skin because it helps to control the production of sebum, an oily substance produced by sebaceous glands.
It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-oxidant properties that can benefit the skin in many ways.
It contains anti-oxidant curcumin, which is also anti-inflammatory and can minimize pigmentation.
Orange peel powder gives fruit acid to remove blemishes, and sandalwood is a natural astringent.
This powder is a rich anti-oxidant source.
It may help brighten the color of the skin and thus help to lighten the acne scars.
Also, for pigmentation, this would be a successful treatment.
Honey’s natural moisturizing effects and tissue regeneration stimulation make it a common ingredient to incorporate into your skincare routine.
It is fantastic in its raw form, and the darker, the more medicinal properties it contains.
Lemon is one of the most effective ingredients that help to treat acne and pimples.
The number of anti-oxidants in the lemon is higher; therefore, also be used for treating skin hyperpigmentation.
It provides your skin with natural hydration so that your skin is always soft, supple, and hydrated.
It is a great exfoliator because it helps cleanse your skin and also removes dirt and dust from your skin.
Using lemon can help easily get rid of dead skin cells and give you soft, smooth skin too.
Lemon contains ascorbic acid and huge amounts of vitamin C.
Sandalwood is a natural antiseptic and preservative used in the beauty industry for making soaps, beauty creams, and other products.
We all know that blemishes can be very stubborn, but sandalwood is incredibly successful in helps you get rid of these stubborn dark spots and blemishes in the most natural and gentle way.
Oats can be great for your beauty and skincare needs.
It will soak up any excess oil on your skin and help you treat acne.
Its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects help to treat dry skin and to remove dead skin cells.
Raw coconut oil is widely used as a hydrating oil or as an ingredient in moisturizers.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive alternative that not only smells good but also leaves your skin feeling nourished and smooth, simply use it as your go-to moisturizer.
Because coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing, many women swear that they often use it as a nighttime moisturizer.