In this post, we are going to share one very easy 3 step DIY, to get brighter-looking, glowing skin in just 1 day.
Start with step#1, which is cleansing
- To make this cleanser, mix 1 tbsp of rose water, 1 tbsp milk and 1 tsp honey in a bowl.
- Now dip a clean cotton ball and apply this solution all over your face.
- Let it dry, and then apply 1 more layer of this.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
- This cleanser will not only deep clean your skin pores but will also act as a toner.
- After this take steam on your face for 5 minutes, so that all skin pores are open.
Now coming to step#2, which is a pack
To make this face pack, you will need:
- 1 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp maida
- 2 tsp raw milk
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- & Few drops of lemon juice
- In a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
The last and final step of this DIY is moisturiser.
- Take some aloe vera gel, apply it on your face and massage it on your face in an upward circular motion for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it on your face, it will act as a natural moisturiser.