Glass skin is a Korean beauty trend, that many people are following these days. But when we talk about Indian skin, our skin is different. In Indian skin melanin production is on the higher side, that’s why our skin problems are different. Our skin is more prone to pigmentation and dark spots because of high melanin
So today in this post we have shared few easy steps to achieve glass skin, keeping our skin type in mind.
Let’s start with step#1 of this routine, which is cleansing
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of raw milk.
- Add half spoon of sandalwood powder to this.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- With the help of a cotton ball apply this mixture all over your face.
- Massage for 2 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Now coming to step#2, which is steaming
- Take steam on your face for 2-3 minutes.
Steaming will release trapped sebum from your pores, and also it will help you to remove the dead layers easily from your face.
Now coming to step#3, that is exfoliation
To make this you will need
- Coffee powder
- & Jojoba Oil
- In a bowl mix 1 spoon of coffee with 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of jojoba oil.
- Apply this mixture all over your face.
- Leave for 10 minutes, and then start scrubbing for 2 minutes in an anti-clockwise motion.
- Do this scrubbing for 2 minutes and then wipe it off.
Now coming to the last part of this routine, that is the face pack.
To make this face pack, you will need
- Gram Flour – 1 tbsp, if you have oily skin, you can use cornflour instead of gram flour
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- & Yogurt – 1 tbsp
- Mix all these ingredients in a clean bowl, and your pack is ready.
- Apply an even layer of this pack on your face.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
- At last, pat dry your face, spray rose water all over your face, followed by the application of aloe vera gel on your face.
- Do this routine twice a week and you can see a visible change in your skin.