Red spots on the face can be caused by damage to the skin cells caused by acne.
Picking on the acne will leave a red post-breakout spot long after the inflammation disappears.
If you pick your blemish or not, it’s normal to have a red mark that can stick around there for weeks.
- Create a face pack with a combination of moist green tea leaves and honey.
- Apply the pack all over your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it thoroughly with clean water.
- Do this once or twice a week.
Green tea contains polyphenols that have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent and treat acne.
Green tea also helps to minimize scars and traces with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Wild Turmeric
- Lemon Juice
- In a bowl add about 1 teaspoon of wild turmeric to this add enough lemon juice to make a paste.
- Apply it like a sport treatment.
Do not apply this on your entire face as it is very potent; use only as a spot treatment.
Turmeric is the oldest and most widely and so commonly used skin remedies spices.
Studies show that the topical application of turmeric has shown an improvement in skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, and alopecia.
It also contains curcumin, which is an important lightening agent for the skin.
As a result, acne scars and pimple marks can fade.
Lemon juice contains vitamin C that has anti-pigment properties.
As a consequence, acne scars, blemishes, and pimple marks can fade over time.
If your skin is sensitive, please do not try this treatment because it can cause redness and irritation.
Do a patch test before the solution, and make sure that you apply sunscreen afterward as the lemon juice can make your skin photosensitive.
- 2 tablespoons potato juice
This is the easiest remedy that you can do to reduce the red acne marks.
- Crush the raw potato to extract its juice.
- Soak a cotton ball with this juice and apply it to places with acne marks.
- Keep it on and wash it off for 10 minutes.
- This potato juice treatment can be used 2-3 times a week.
- You and add a few drops of lemon juice to make it more effective.
The study shows that potassium, sulfur, phosphorus, and chloride present in potatoes are useful in the treatment of acne blemishes and spots.
Potato also contains azelaic acid, which can minimize hyperpigmentation due to mild to severe acne and breakouts.
How Can You Prevent It?
- Don’t prick the acne!
Pricking a blemish would no doubt lead to a red, frustrated scar.
- Ice it down, for instance.
Cold tends to minimize both redness and swelling caused by bleaching.
Apply the ice cube directly to the bleach and leave for 10 minutes.
Then apply the bleaching treatment that is appropriate for the type you’re dealing with.
- Keep your hands off your face. This will help you have smoother skin and fewer wounds.
- The best way to avoid breakouts and inflammation is to use acne products containing anti-inflammatory properties.
Consuming an anti-inflammatory diet can also help to avoid inflammation.
Avoid foods that enhance inflammation, including caffeine, chocolate, sugar, starch, alcohol, and spicy foods.