No one has the perfect skin tone unless they’re blessed with great genes.
What most of us are doing is hiding our uneven skin tone with makeup.
Instead of discovering the best tricks to layer your makeup like a pro to get the perfect complexion, discover the natural hacks to control your uneven skin tone.
- Raw papaya, ½ cup, diced
- Raw milk, 2 tablespoons
- Mash the papaya.
- Mix in the milk until a thick paste is left.
- Clean your face and spread the mixture over your skin.
- When the mask is dry, clean with cold water.
Since green papaya is rich in enzymes such as papain and alpha hydroxy acids, any dead skin cells and even skin tone can be extracted.
Milk is very gentle on the skin, and milk’s pH is said to be similar to our skin.
It also contains lactic acid, which is known as a mild exfoliator.
Papaya helps to exfoliate the skin, reduce tanning, and lighten uneven skin tone.
- Cinnamon powder, ½ teaspoon
- Nutmeg, ½ teaspoon
- Honey, 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice, ½ teaspoon
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients well and apply this on your face.
- Wait for about it to sit for half an hour
- Move your fingers around in a circular motion when removing the mask.
Nutmeg is rich in antibacterial, astringent, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lemon can help to brighten the skin, whereas cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties and has been found to be beneficial for mild to moderate acne.
Honey has strong antibacterial properties and is a natural moisturizing agent that keeps the skin moisturized.
- Multani mitti, 1 teaspoon
- Neem powder, 1 teaspoon
- Tulsi powder, 1 teaspoon
- Rosewater, 1 tablespoon
- Mix all together and add it to your clean face.
- Enable to dry and wash with cold water.
Tulsi is known to repair cell damage, while neem kills any germ with its antibacterial properties, and Multani mitti may absorb any excess oil.
Holy basil and neem are two medicinal plants known for their anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and skin healing properties.
Multani mitti absorbs excess oil and extracts dirt to make the skin bright and clear.
- Coconut oil, 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice, ½ teaspoon
- Granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl and clean your face gently.
- Do not scrub around sensitive areas like around your eyes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
We all know that lemon has bleaching properties and is very useful when dealing with dark spots or hyperpigmentation.
You can easily use this Remedy for all skin types and on your full body.
Lemon juice is said to have astringent properties that help to minimize dark spots and blemishes, giving you even a skin tone.
Sugar helps exfoliate dead skin cells, and coconut oil keeps the skin moisturized.
- Orange juice, 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric, 1 teaspoon
- Mix well the turmeric juice and orange juice and add it to your face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
Orange juice is ideal for bleaching and removing dark spots and hyperpigmentation, while turmeric is used to minimize discoloration.
Orange juice helps to minimize blemishes and dark spots and to make the skin shine.
Turmeric has been used for centuries as a skin-lightening agent.
It also has skin-soothing and medicinal benefits.