Do you remember meeting some of your friends for some coffee and ending up swooning over how their skin looks? Well, while some are just naturally blessed with glowing skin, some work hard for it. The market has introduced highlighter and body glitter to bring a natural dewy shine, but nothing beats a natural glow which comes from within.
In today’s article, we will be sharing with you the ultimate recipe of instant glow mask for oily skin.
Things you will need to make this mask are:
- 2 tablespoons of Fuller’s earth powder
- 1 tablespoon of Rosewater
- 3-4 drops of Lemon juice and
- 1 tbsp of Milk
- Take a clean glass bowl, add fullers earth and soak it in some water for half an hour.
- Once done, add rosewater, lemon juice and milk in it and make a paste.
- Cleanse your face using a mild cleanser and pat the skin dry.
- Apply this paste onto your face and let it sit till it dries.
- Rinse it off using cold water and pat the skin dry.
- Finish by applying a light moisturizer.
- Use this mask 2-3 times in a week for best results.
Fuller’s earth help in absorbing excess oil which clogs the pores and causes excess oiliness.
It also helps in brightening the skin and fading the dark spots.
Rosewater helps in balancing the pH of the skin while evening the skin tone out.
It hydrates the skin and repairs the damage from the roots.
Lemon juice contains bleaching properties which help in working on pigmentation as well as skin tan.
It also contains vitamin C which fastens the cell regeneration process and repairs the damage from within.
Milk contains lactic acid which brightens the skin.
It also contains moisturizing properties which soften the skin and works on dry skin.
Now that you have the recipe to get an instant glow for oily skin, here are some quick hacks which will contribute to getting a fairer and healthier skin.
Hack #1. Facial Regularly
- It is a must that you facial regularly in order to remove impurities off the face.
- Massaging the face helps in improving the blood flow which repairs the damage from the roots and brings an instant glow.
Hack #2. Switch The Pillowcases
- The dead skin from your face tends to settle on your sheets and pillowcases.
- The grease from your face also tends to transfer onto the pillowcase, which then clogs the pores and cause excess oiliness.
- This causes the skin to appear dull and dark.
- Wash your sheets once every week for best results.
Hack #3. Workout Regularly
- As you workout, your body releases endless toxins in the form of sweat.
- This helps in removing excess sebum that clogs the pores and causes acne.
- It will also make the skin appear dull and dark.
Hack #4. Try a Peel-Off Mask
- A peel-off mask is excellent if you are looking to remove impurities, blackheads and whiteheads off your face.
- It helps in removing pigmentation as well as tan which makes the skin clear and help it appear glowing and bright.
Hack #5. Clear Makeup Before Sleeping
- Before you hit the bed, it is important that you remove the makeup to prevent clogging.
- The best thing to do is to use some olive oil instead of a makeup remover in order to remove the makeup whilst improving the skin condition.
- This will prevent a build-up of chemicals on the skin which can make it appear dark and dull.