Today in this post, we will share some actives that can help you with all your skin problems and will give you super clear skin with time. There are just 3 steps of any skincare routine, cleansing, actives and hydration.
In this post, we will stress on the actives, which you can include in your daily routine.
Make sure you first wash your face with a gentle cleanser, and then only apply actives on your skin to get the best results.
The first active that comes into this list, is Tranexamic acid.
- This ingredient is very effective to control melanin production and help in hyperpigmentation
- If you have dark spots or age spots on your face, you must try this.
- This is a very gentle ingredient, that you can use for all skin types.
- To get faster results, you can use this ingredient in the form of face serum. You can choose a serum with 3% of Tranexamic acid.
- Many serums are available in the market that contains Tranexamic acid and niacinamide. It is an amazing combination for all skin types.
- You can use this serum daily in the morning after cleansing.
The second ingredient that comes into this list, are the AHA-BHA mask
- You all must try this mask once a week to remove dead skin cells from your skin.
- You can try strength 25% AHA with 2% BHA. If you can’t find the exact strength, you can choose anyone close to this one.
- Just apply this mask on your clean face, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
3rd ingredient that comes into this list is, mandelic acid
- It is a very gentle exfoliator, that you can use daily, and it will help you in skin rejuvenation.
- You can choose a serum with 15-20% of mandolin acid.
The last ingredient, that comes into this list is, Alpha arbutin
- Alpha arbutin is commonly found in vitamin C skincare products. It is derived naturally from berries and is very effective to remove dark patches on your face.
- It is one of the supporting ingredients. You can choose one vitamin C serum that also contains alpha arbutin with a concentration of around 2 or 3%.
All these ingredients you can use either at night or in the daytime, but if you use retinoid cream at the night, don’t use any actives at night.