Dark elbows and knees are very common in women, whether it is due to too much environmental stress, or not wearing good sunscreen, or even lack of proper care.
- In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of oatmeal.
- Mix well and apply on the face and neck.
- Massage for 2 minutes and wash it off.
- There are also more exfoliating effects with the use of a washcloth.
Your skin will feel better and look healthier and brighter.
Any sort of AHA you have in the house can be used in the recipe for normal skin, just as long as you add a mild abrasive like sugar, oatmeal, baking soda, or crush almonds.
AHA sources include milk, lemons, bananas, pineapples, vinegar, and yogurt (low fat or whole).
To clean your elbows and knees each day, you can use any gentle cleanser, ideally with salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
Glycolic acid extracts dead cells from the skin and clears the skin’s texture.
By dissolving the bond between the dead cells, Salicylic acid works, and clears the rough texture of the skin.
- Yellow Lentils
- Raw Milk
- Chickpea Powder
- Soak half a cup of yellow lentils in water for thirty minutes.
- Make a paste and add milk to it.
- A spoon of chickpea powder and mix till it becomes a thick paste.
- Use it as a scrub, and this skincare recipe is known to be good for sensitive skin types.
- You need to extract dead cells from your elbows and knees, first of all.
- You need a good exfoliating scrub for that reason and rub it twice or thrice every week in a circular motion.
- Do it while taking a shower to get the best results.
The skin is moist at this time, and it is much easier to do the scrubbing process.
This will not only help eradicate the dead cells but will also tone down your elbows’ darkness.
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 1 tsp turmeric root extract
- 1 vitamin e capsule
- In a bowl, add aloe vera gel.
- Add almond oil and vitamin E capsules.
- Mix them well and keep them aside.
- Now let’s make turmeric extract.
- Use a grater and grate the raw turmeric root.
- Using a fine strainer, extract the juice out of it.
- Measure 1 teaspoon and add it to the aloe vera bowl.
- Whip until creamy and store in an airtight jar.
- You can also use a fork to lightly whip the mixture.
- Use it as a day cream or night cream.
- It looks all the more rough and dirty when the elbow skin is dry and dehydrated.
- So, to keep them from being scaly and coarse, moisturize your elbows.
- Follow up with thick cream or moisturizer directly after patting your elbows dry to keep your skin hydrated.
Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent which is widely used in treatments for wounds, pimples, and acne. It also has great skin lightening properties that can help to brighten the skin. Include this aloe vera remedy in your daily skincare routine for spot-free, flawless skin.
Aloe vera has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties and is skin-friendly.
It also acts as an adhesive and tightens pores.
Aloe vera is an excellent moisturizer that helps to eliminate dryness and flaking.
The almond oil has a high content of vitamin E.
It can soften your skin and rejuvenate it, and improve your skin tone. It promotes healthy skin, reverses symptoms of aging,
Vitamin E strengthens the nerves and helps nourish the inner skin.