BEST DIY HAIR OIL CONCOCTION TO INCREASE EXTREME HAIR GROWTH
If you are looking for luscious long hair which are just pictures perfect.
And not sure about how to achieve the best-looking hair.
We have the best all in 1 hair oil that not only boosts hair growth but also helps gives the shine, improves the overall health of the hair, combatting problems like split ends, dandruff, hair thinning, etc.
- A hand full of Curry leaves Sun Dried
- Kalonji Seed 2 tablespoons
- 4-5 Camphor Tablets
- A hand full of Sun-dried Neem leaves
- 1/4 cup dried amla
- 4 tablespoons each of castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil & Almond Oil
- Take a pan, add all the oils one by one and let it simmer for a few seconds.
- When you see the coconut oil melting and the other oil starts to heat, add the kalonji seeds.
- Wait for about 2-3 minutes in medium flame, and stir the seeds once.
- Next, add the dried amla, and boil it for another 5 minutes.
- Then add neem leaves and curry leaves, you can use fresh leaves to make sure they are completely dehydrated in oil while cooking.
- Now cover the pan and leave the oil on the lowest heat for 60 minutes, you can store the oil at regular intervals.
- Turn off the heat and add camphor tablet then let the oil cool completely.
- Strain the oil in a glass bottle and leave it in a cool and dry place for 2 days.
- After 2 days your oil is ready to use.
- Take the required amount in a separate bowl and warm the oil before you apply on the scalp.
- Keep the oil for an hour and then wash it off with a shampoo.
Curry leaves can be are very found in every Indian household and are a superfood for your hair.
They are rich in essential nutrients, amino acids, and important antioxidants that help prevent hair thinning and hair loss by strengthening dormant hair follicles.
They also have high levels of beta-carotene in it and proteins that help stimulate hair growth.
Kalonji seeds are another natural ingredient that is very common with most grandmas.
Such seeds are rich in vitamins A, B, and C and nutrients such as magnesium, zinc, iron potassium, and essential fatty acids, all of which work together to provide you with trouble-free, healthy hair.
Kalonji, when mixed with your hair oil, does not only trigger hair growth but also treat split ends and condition the hair
Given that camphor is an extremely beneficial ingredient both for skin and hair ailments, it is no surprise that it is an integral part of Ayurveda and a hit with the grandmothers.
Filled with antiseptic and antioxidant properties to the brim, camphor strengthens hair cuticles and feeds dry hair while adding volume and luster.
Camphor also serves to treat dropped hair and dandruff.
Dandruff may be the most common hair concern and also our grannies (obviously) have a solution to that.
Neem, the super ingredient is laden with antioxidants and fatty acids and is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal.
These medicinal properties may make your hair healthy and without dandruff.
Another popular Indian hair nourishing ingredient, Amla is rich in vitamin C and great for those looking for lustrous, black hair.