You start buying a lot of creams and lotions as soon as you get dark spots on your face. But, the nighttime skincare regime could effectively make all the dark spots to get vanished from your face.
In this article, we are going to share the 3 step nighttime skincare regime to get rid of dark spots.
Step #1. Remove your make-up
To remove your make-up, you will need
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of vitamin E oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- a few cotton pads and
- 1 air-tight container
- Take the coconut oil in a small bowl and microwave it for about 40 seconds.
- Remove the bowl from heat once the oil gets melted down.
- Add the vitamin E oil into the melted coconut oil.
- Pour the lavender essential oil into the coconut oil mix.
- Stir it well using a spoon and place it in the refrigerator.
- Wait for 30 minutes so that the oil gets hardened.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge.
- Take a tadbit of the makeup remover and apply it all over your facial skin.
- Use a cotton pad and remove the make-up applied on your face.
- Be careful while removing the make-up in eye regions and wipe gently to avoid side effects.
- Repeat the same process until all the make-up applied on your face gets removed completely.
- Store the remaining make-up remover in an air-tight container for using it further.
- Use this make-up remover every night regularly before going to bed.
This make-up remover will remove even the stubborn make-up products applied on your face without any side effects.
Step 2 – Wash your face
To wash your face, you will need
- Any salicylic acid face wash
- Before washing your face, rinse your hands thoroughly in running water.
- Take a few drops of water and wet your facial skin.
- Take a few drops of any salicylic acid face wash in your palms.
- Apply the face wash all over your wet facial skin.
- Use your fingertips and massage your face with the face wash for 1 or 2 minutes gently.
- Leave the face wash to be there on your face for 2 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water until the face wash gets removed.
- Do a final rinse with cold water to close all the open pores present in your face.
- Pat your face with a clean towel and you are good to go.
- Use this face wash everyday night regularly before going to bed.
This face wash will remove all the impurities, make-up stains and other infectious agents completely from your face.
Step 3 – Apply Homemade Skin Brightening Serum
To prepare the homemade skin brightening serum, you will need
- 1 tsp of aloe vera gel
- 2 tsp of orange gel
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- 2-3 drops of lemon essential oil and
- 1 air-tight container
- Take a clean bowl and put all the ingredients into it.
- Take the vitamin E capsule and prick it using a sharp needle.
- Pour the vitamin E oil into the aloe vera mix kept in the bowl.
- Use a spoon and whip the serum mix very well for a couple of times.
- Take a tadbit of this night serum and apply it all over your facial skin.
- Gently massage your facial skin with the fingertips using the serum for 5 minutes.
- Leave the serum to stay on your face for overnight.
- Put the night serum into a clean air-tight container and store it at room temperature.
- This night serum will last for one month.
- Apply this night serum every day during the night before going to sleep.
- Since the serum will moisturize your skin, you don’t have to apply any moisturizer after applying the serum.
This night serum will make your skin to get brightened and clear with a natural glowing effect.
It also removes all the dark spots, aging effects from your face and prevents it from further issues.