Regardless of what your skin type is, it is very important to regularly remove dead skin cells from your face and body.
The natural cell regeneration process is not sufficient in itself; physical exfoliation is also necessary to achieve the best results.
- Extremely successful home remedies use semolina or sooji and raw milk to remove dead skin cells.
- Take a quarter of a cup of semolina into a bowl and add the raw milk.
- The milk should be cold, and 2:1 should be the ratio.
- Wait for some time and allow the semolina to fully soak in the milk.
- With the moderate coarseness of semolina, this will result in a dense paste.
- Apply to the face with a thick coat of this exfoliating mask.
- On-body parts, such as hands and legs, you can use this mask as well.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes then.
- Massage the skin gently until it gets semi-dry so that the mask can exfoliate and remove dead skin cells.
- Use lukewarm water to wash it away.
This is not only a perfect home remedy to kill dead skin cells, but it is also a great suntan removal remedy.
In addition, semolina is an exceptional exfoliator that helps to scrub off the dead skin cell layer.
In addition, milk is a fantastic natural cleanser as well.
The lactic acid found in the milk helps to exfoliate and also has skin lightening properties that frequently provide a clearer complexion.
- Vitamin E Oil
- Fine Sugar
- Take two capsules of vitamin E, puncture them and squeeze the oil out.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and vanilla extract to the vitamin E oil.
- If your skin is rough, add a teaspoon of almond oil to it.
- To prepare your DIY Face Scrub, combine all the ingredients beautifully.
- On your body parts as well, you can use this.
- To get rid of dirt and impurities, use it before taking a bath.
- Repeat the Treatment 2-3 times a week.
Sugar contains glycolic acid that boosts the development of new cells.
Topical sugar treatment often equalizes the color of the skin and eliminates dead skin cells.
In addition, sugar stimulates blood circulation, increases the production of collagen, and preserves skin elasticity, resulting in clean, healthy, and youthful-looking skin.
Vanilla extract contains antioxidant properties that help to remove the signs of aging and heal damaged skin.
Thanks to its good antioxidant properties, vitamin E oil keeps our skin hydrated and hydrated and also helps to ease skin discoloration.
- Cocoa Powder
- Lemon Juice
- This chocolate and oatmeal scrub is the first one on our list of best home remedies to extract dead skin cells from the face & body.
- Take a tablespoon of cocoa powder and add a couple of drops of lemon juice.
- Next, add rosewater to create a scrub and mixed together.
- Now add some ground oatmeal or oatmeal powder to the bowl.
- Put some honey and raw sugar in the mixture and mix together all the ingredients.
- Apply gently to the face and neck, elbows, knees, or every other part of the body, and massage for a few minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to wash it clean.
For our skin, chocolate is a perfect anti-aging ingredient.
It also has a moisturizing capacity and can be used for removing dead skin cells to make great natural home remedies.
Oatmeal, as we all know, is an outstanding exfoliator that hydrates the skin as well.
Lemon juice has acidic properties to get rid of dead skin cells, which works well.