3 Easy Steps To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
November 1, 2021 Written by GP Team
Today in this post, we will share very basic steps that will remove all pigmentation from your underarms ad will also prevent the bad odour from your underarms.
So without wasting any time, let’s start with step#1, which is to clean your underarms.
To make this cleanser, you will need
- Aspirin tablets
- & aloe vera gel
- Take 3 uncoated aspirin tablets, crush them until you get a fine powder.
- In this add enough aloe vera gel and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this paste on your underarms, leave it for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
Now coming to the next step, that is Scrub
To make this scrub, you will need
- Orange peel powder
- & coconut oil
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of sugar.
- In this add 1 tbsp of orange peel powder.
- Add enough coconut oil, until you get a thick consistency.
- Apply this paste on your underarms, and Start scrubbing in a circular motion.
- Do this rubbing for 5 minutes and then wipe it off.
The next step of this routine is brightening mask, to make this mask you will need
- Gram flour
- Turmeric powder
- & Pineapple Juice
- In a clean bowl take 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- In this add 2-3 pinches of turmeric powder.
- Now add enough pineapple juice, until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your clean underarms.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Pat dry your underarms and apply a layer of aloe vera gel, massage and leave it overnight.
- For best results, you can do this treatment twice a week.
Apart from this routine, make sure your underarms are always clean and dry.