Vicks has been there for over a century and has been one of the most commonly used decongestants.
It has medicinal properties derived from its active ingredients, which include menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus oil.
And this makes it an effective product to be used for beauty purposes.
Treats Cracked Heels
- Start off by soaking your feet in warm water for 10 minutes before you go to bed.
- Use a pumice stone to extract dead skin cells from the cracked heels.
- After that, rinse with clean water and pat dry your feel.
- Now, put some Vicks on your heels and massage gently.
- You put your socks on and wear them overnight.
- Finally, the next morning, you wash your feet with lukewarm water.
- You try this procedure every night to cure your cracked and dry heels.
One of the most impressive applications of Vicks Vaporub is to keep your heels safe and smooth and get rid of unsightly cracks.
Since it includes menthol, turpentine, and camphor oil, this ointment will help you keep your heels moist and heal your broken heels.
Treat Stretch Marks
- You add a little VapoRub directly to the stretch marks.
- You massage softly in a circular motion for about a minute.
- You can repeat it 2 times a day for a few weeks to get the desired results.
One of the beneficial applications of Vicks Vaporub is to reduce the visibility of unsightly stretch marks instead of using costly lotions and creams.
Methanol and eucalyptus oil content in Vicks will help you fade stretch marks.
In addition, cedar leaf oil, camphor, petrolatum, and turpentine oil help minimize the dryness of the skin that causes stretch marks.
Often, the anti-inflammatory nature of eucalyptus is helpful in the lightening of stretch marks and other mild scars.
- You rub a bit of Vicks VapoRub on your active acne.
- You can use it as a spot treatment too.
- You leave it for about 15 minutes to half an hour.
- After that, wash it away with clean, warm water.
- You can repeat 3 times a day for a few days before the acne disappears completely.
Another amazing application of Vicks Vaporub is to get rid of acne-related issues.
The menthol content can provide immediate relief from swelling and pain.
It will also be able to remove acne easily in a few days.
- First of all, you directly apply a generous amount of Vicks VapoRub to your affected region.
- Then you cover it with clean gauze or duct tape and put it on socks.
- And leave it for a few hours or overnight.
- You can repeat for a week every day, or until the wart disappears.
In order to treat warts, particularly periungual warts, using Vicks is the perfect solution.
There are a number of applications of Vicks Vaporub, and this is one of them.
It is filled with the material of thymol, methanol, and eucalyptus oil, which helps to kill the virus that causes warts.
In addition, these ingredients also help you reduce the size of warts and dry them out.
Make sure your wart is dry before doing this treatment.