7 Days Solution To Get Rid Of Large Skin Pores Naturally
Your skin is covered in tiny pores, they are everywhere, and they serve an important function. They allow sweat and oil to escape through your skin, cooling you off and keeping your skin healthy.
Even though pores are important, but they don’t look good, when they are visible to naked eyes.
Today in this post, I will share few natural remedies that will help you to shrink pores size and make them less noticeable.
Remedy#1 – Homemade Face Cleansing Powder
In this powder I have used few key ingredients, that will remove all impurities and excess oil from your pores. In just few days of use, it will clear all blackheads & whiteheads from your face.
- To make this powder first in 1 bowl take 5 spoons of oats powder
- In this add 2 spoons of red lentils powder and 1 spoon of coffee powder
- Mix them all together and your face cleansing powder is ready
- Take required amount of this powder, in this add enough rose water, and mix it until you get smooth paste
- Apply this all over your face, and rub it gently for 2 minutes
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face, and then rinse it off with cold water.
Remedy#2 – Ice Treatment
After cleansing your pores, you can proceed to ice treatment, that is very effective to shrink size of pores on your face
- Take 1 glass of drinking water, in this add 1 spoon of rice flour, 1 spoon of rose water, and 1 spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix it well, and pour this mixture in a clean ice tray
- Let it freeze and your treatment is ready
On your clean face, rub one ice cube daily, and in just few days you can see difference in your skin
Apart from these 2 steps, few actives also you can use on your face, to get faster results. In daytime, you can use Vitamin C serum and Niacinamide serum on your face