21 Days Pre Bridal Skin Care Routine To Get Glossy Beautiful Skin
Your wedding must be one of the dream goals of your life. And a gorgeous glossy skin on your bid day is really important to get cheesy photos on your album. In this article, we are going to see 21 days pre bridal skin care routine to achieve the prefect glowing effect professionally at your home.
Let us start with cleansing your face.
Step # 1 Cleansing
To prepare this cleanser, you will need.
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Put all the ingredients into a clean bowl and blend it well to make your cleanser.
- Take a tadbit of this cleanser and apply it all over your face.
- Using your fingertips, massage your face for a few seconds.
- Allow the cleanser to dry for 1 minute.
- Remove the cleanser using a damp wipe, rinse your face with water, pat dry with a towel and you are good to go.
- Store the cleanser in air-tight jar for future use.
- Use this cleanser every day to obtain a clean and bright skin.
Step # 2 Scrubbing
To prepare this scrub, you will require.
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 whole lemon
- Cut the lemon into 2 equal halves and squeeze the extract into a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients into the bowl and blend it well to make a fine scrub.
- Take a tadbit of the scrub and apply it all over your face and body.
- Exfoliate your skin by massaging in circular motions with a light hand for a while.
- Massage your body parts for 1 to 2 minutes and face for 5 to 10 minutes to exfoliate properly.
- Splash some lukewarm water and rinse the scrub off from your face and body, pat dry your skin with a towel.
- Use this scrub for 2 to 3 times per week to remove all the dead skin cells.
If you have acne prone skin, continue with the process or else skip the acne treatment
Step # 3 Acne Treatment
To do the acne treatment, you will require.
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp of organic honey
- Blend the ingredients together to make a fine paste.
- Microwave the cinnamon paste for 30 seconds.
- Take a tadbit of the cinnamon paste and apply it on the acne infected areas.
- Leave the paste to dry for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with running water, pat it dry with a towel and you are good to go.
- Repeat applying this paste every day to get rid of all the acne infections in your face.
Step # 4 Face Mask
To prepare this face mask, you will need.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 of banana
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of full-fat milk
- Use a pan and boil the full-fat milk and allow it to cool down for some time.
- When it becomes cool, collect the top skin layer from the milk and put it inside a bowl.
- Take the banana in a bowl and crush it well.
- Break and pour the egg into banana paste and add the fat collected.
- Whisk the ingredients well to make a fine face mask.
- Take a tadbit of the mask and apply it all over your face.
- Allow the mask to get dry for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- If you do not prefer adding egg in the mask, then avoid it and add 1 tbsp of raw milk instead of full-fat milk.
- Use this face mask for once per week regularly to get a natural glowing effect on your face.
- Apply this mask before going to bath to get some effective results.
Step # 5 Toner
To prepare this face toner, you will need.
- 1 cup of Rose water
- 1 tbsp of fresh tomato juice
- 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
- Take a clean jar and add all the given ingredients into it.
- Stir the solution well using a spoon and transfer it to a spray bottle.
- Spray a few drops of this toner all over your face, allow it to dry and you are good to go.
- Store this rose water toner in the refrigerator and use it regularly on your face to get brighter skin tone.
- Do not use the same toner solution for more than 4 days.
Step # 6 Moisturizer
To prepare this moisturizer, you will need.
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of vitamin E oil
- 10 to 12 drops of lavender essential oil
- Take the coconut oil in a small bowl and melt it by placing it in a pot of hot water.
- Add the other two oils into the melted coconut oil.
- Use a fork and whip the ingredients well and allow it to get solidified for some time.
- Take a tadbit of the cream and apply it all over your face and body.
- Use this moisturizing cream every day to stay away from all the dryness issues.
- Here are some tips to help you obtain a clear and bright facial skin.
- Drink more water to make your skin stay hydrated all the time.
- Make sure that you wash your pillow covers and bed spreads every few days.
- Do not go to sleep without removing the makeup from your facial skin.
- Stop touching your face when you have acne infections.
- Regularly wash your face after waking up in the morning and before going to bed.