Today in this post I will share my basic night routine with DIY face mask, that will keep your skin hydrated and will make it super dewy and glossy
In this routine first we will deep clean our skin and after that we will apply a hydrating face pack. You can do this routine as many times as you want
So without any delay lets start with our night routine
Step#1 of this routine is to remove Make Up
- For this purpose take few drops of non-comedogenic face oil and gently massage it on your face
- Now take a few drops of micellar water on a clean cotton pad, and rub it on your face
- After this wash your face with gentle foam cleanser and you’re done
Now once your face is deep clean and make up free, time to apply pack on your face
To make this pack, you will need
- Milk Powder
- Aloe vera gel
- & Coconut Milk (It is optional, if you have acne prone skin you can skip this ingredient)
- In a clean bowl take 3 tsp of powdered milk.
- Next in this add 1 full spoon of raw honey and 1 spoon of aloe vera gel
- At last in this add 1 tsp of vegetable glycerin and 3 tsp of coconut milk.
- Mix it well and your pack is ready
- Apply a layer this concoction all over your face, let it dry for 2 minutes and then apply one more layer of thisLeave this mixture for 30 minutes on your face and then rinse your face with cold water.
- Before rinsing, soak a soft washcloth in hot water and rub it gently on your face in circular motion. This rubbing will also help you to get rid of dead layer on your face
Your night routine is done here, pat dry your face and apply your favourite face serum followed by moisturiser on your face