Get Rid Of Large Open Pores With This Home Remedy
We all have million of pore on our skin for breathing, but usually they are not visible to naked eyes, and your skin looks smooth and flawless.
Open pores, enlarged pores or clogged pore, they all are same and one cause other.
Excess sebum, dirt, and bacteria accumulated in the skin are the main culprits here.
Today in this post, I will share some easy tips and trick that will help you to tighten your pores.
Step#1 – Face Cleansing
If you do not keep your pores clean, dust and oil that is inside your pores will get oxidise, and they will start to look black. Clogged pores can results in acne, blackheads and whiteheads too.
- To make your own face wash take half spoon of neem powder, and half spoon of basil leaves powder in a bowl.
- In this add half spoon of water, mix and your cleanser is ready.
- First rinse your face with lukewarm water, and then massage this paste all over your face.
- Leave it on for 4-5 minutes, and after that rinse your face with plain water
Step#2 – Exfoliation
Step#2 of this treatment is exfoliation, that you must do twice a week, to remove dead skin layer from your face
You can choose lactic acid, as it gently exfoliates your skin
- To make your own exfoliator at home, take some milk in a bowl. In this add few drops of lemon juice, to activate lactic acid in milk.
- Keep it aside for 15 minutes, and your scrub is ready.
- Apply a layer of this paste on your face, and leave it for 15 minutes on your face.
- After that you can rinse your face or you can simply wipe it off.
Step#3 – Toning
Step#3 of this treatment is, toner, that you must do on daily basis after cleansing
- To make this toner, you can use either apple cider vinegar, or fermented rice water.
- In a clean bottle take 1 part of vinegar or rice water, and dilute them with 2 parts of water.
- Your toner is ready, apply this on your clean face with a clean cotton pad after cleansing
Step#4 – Face Pack with Clay
Last step of this treatment is face pack, that you can make with clay powder
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of fuller’s earth powder.
- If you have liquorice powder, you can add 1/2 spoon in this.
- For oily skin you can make paste by adding water in this, and for dry skin you can use milk.
- Apply a layer of this pack all over your face.
- Let it dry and then rinse your face with water.
- Make sure you apply moisturiser after using pack, as it might dry your skin