2 Minutes To Reduce Puffy Eyes
December 16, 2021 Written by GP Team
In this post, we will share a very basic coffee-based ice cube treatment to get rid of puffy eyes. This treatment will hardly take 5 minutes to prepare and will give you instant results
To make this you will need
- Black coffee
- Aloe vera gel
- And Milk
- In a clean bowl take 1 cup of black coffee.
- Add 1/2 cup of raw milk and 2 spoons of aloe vera gel to this.
- Mix it well and pour this concoction into a clean ice tray.
- Let it freeze and your treatment is ready.
- Take 1 ice cube, cover it with a thin cotton cloth and press it gently on your puffy eyes.
- For best results do this massage daily.
Cold compresses can help in reducing the swelling and shrink dilated blood vessels. Applying a cold compress can also be helpful in reducing puffiness caused by dark circles. This remedy will not only help you with puffy eyes, but it also is very effective to get rid of under-eye dark circles.