Shrink Open Skin Pores and Get Clear Skin With Ice Cubes Facial
April 8, 2021 Written by GP Team
Icing may sound insane on your face, but Ice Facial At Home is ideal for the skin.
The use of an ice cube for the skin has many advantages and beauty secrets.
Green Tea And Lemon Ice:
- 4 tsp of lemon juice
- 2-3 green tea bags
- To brew the green tea freshly, take 1-2 green tea bags and steep them in 1 cup of hot water for 5-7 minutes.
- Next, remove the tea bags and add the lemon juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice, to it.
- Put the ice trays in.
- To transform them into ice, refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
This cold compression approach using green tea, enriched with antioxidants, is extremely beneficial for minimizing oiliness, removing puffiness, and preventing under-eye bags and dark circles.
In the form of lemon juice, the addition of Vitamin C fights against freckles, dark spots, premature aging and protects the skin from bacterias that can lead to acne, pimples, etc.
Step by Step Process
- With a gentle face wash, thoroughly cleanse your face to get rid of the oiliness and dirt on your face.
- Place a few ice cubes in a soft washcloth or some fabric on your face that is soft.
- When the ice slightly begins to melt, wet the cloth and apply it to your face.
- Keep the ice pack for 1 or 2 minutes on various parts of your face.
- You may also use gentle, circular movements on your chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead.
- Make sure to use stroke in upwards direction.
- This motion gives a ‘lifting’ impact to your face.
- Finish off the routine with a regular toner and face moisturizer.
- You can freeze rose water, green tea, or even cucumber water for added benefits and use them as ice cubes.
- Before icing, make sure you always clean your face.
- Do not use the ice on your face directly, as it might be too cold for sensitive skin or otherwise.
- If you use ice to find pimples, however, it can be done immediately, but not for more than a few minutes.
- Never reach the prescribed limit of skin icing, as it can lead to cold burns and a very uncomfortable sensation of stinging.
- As for icing the eye areas, make sure to be fast as the capillaries around your eyes are very sensitive, and if iced for too long, they can be affected.
Shrink your pores:
- Icing your face will tighten the pores, reduce their makeup appearance and unclog them with dirt and debris.
- In the morning, an icing routine can help depuff your face and under the eye area.
- Ice can be used in your CTM routine as a toner.
- Cold temperatures will limit the capillaries on your face and produce a ‘pulling’ effect, which allows your skin to better absorb skincare ingredients.
- Ice can help alleviate the redness and swelling of your face’s active blemishes.
- The majority of skin problems are caused by inflammation, and that can be helped by icing your face.
- Subjecting your skin to coldness will build the blood vessels, signaling the brain to deliver fresh, warm blood to the skin.
- The latest oxygen boost lowers inflammation and gives you a pink, flushed glow.