skin care regimen, and more specifically morning skin care is very important, as it can help to protect and preserve the skin throughout the day
Skipping your morning skincare routine can cause a variety of issues, such as clogged pores, acne, and leaving the skin more susceptible to damage caused by pollution and the sun’s harsh rays
Today in this post, I will share one basic skin care routine that will keep your skin glowing and in good condition
Step#1 – Use Gentle Face Cleanser In Morning
Bacteria can accumulate throughout the night, and you should always prime your skin by cleansing it for your morning skincare routine
But in morning it is always better to use gentle cleanser on your face
- Add 1 tsp of gram flour and 1/2 tsp of fuller’s earth powder in a bowl.
- In this add enough rose water, and mix it until you get runny mixture
- Apply this mixture on your face, and rub it gently for 2 minutes
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face, and rinse it off with plain water.
Step#2 – Toning
The purpose of toner is to add a water barrier to your skin. Toner acts as a foundation for all the product that you are going to a apply next
- In a clean bottle mix 1 part of mother apple cider vinegar, and 2 parts of distilled water.
- Next in this add 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Mix and your face toner is ready
Take few drops of this toner on a clean cotton pad, and dab it on your face
Step#3 – Serum
Serum contains actives that are actual Do’ers for your skin.
A serum is applied before moisturiser, so that it seeps right into the skin.
You can make your own vitamin C serum at home with fresh orange peels, aloe vera gel, and rose water.
Dab few drops of this serum on your clean face, and you’re done !!
Step#4 – Moisturize
Take enough amonut of water based face moisturiser, pat it on your face, and then massage it into the skin, with upward strokes
Step#5 – Sun protection
You should always apply a sunscreen. Pat sunscreen into the skin lightly, and you’re done!!