Proper skin care, and healthy diet are 2 key steps to achieve beautiful flawless skin. But most of us don’t have time to follow a multi step skin care routine, we can only follow a simple skin care.
Even if you’re committed to keeping your skincare routine simple, there are still a few rules to follow.
Today in this post, we’re going to share the very least steps to take care of your skin.
You can follow these simple steps for 3 months to reverse damaged skin, and I bet that your skin will start to glow on its own like never before
So start with skin care steps
Rule #1 – Cleansing twice a day
You must cleanse your face in morning and night before going to bed
In morning you can use gentle homemade face cleanser, and in night time you can use your regular face cleanser.
- For dry skin take 2 tbsp of chilled raw milk in a bowl, in this add few drops of coconut oil, and your morning face cleanser is ready
- For oily skin, mix rose water, cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal quantities. Wipe the face with it, using cotton wool.
Rule#2 – Skin Nourishment
After morning face cleansing, you must nourish your skin for few minutes, as it prepare your skin to fight with all the impurities, and also makes your skin barrier stronger
Mix 1 spoon of honey with one tsp orange juice and apply on the face, to make it soft and smooth. Wash it off after 20 minutes. It suits all skin types.
Rule#3 – Serum, Moisturiser and Sunscreen
These are 3 must have products, that you must apply on your face everyday
After honey treatment, dab few drops of serum on your face.
In day time I prefer Vitamin C and Niacinamide Serums
After serum application, end your morning skin care with moisturiser and sunscreen
Rule#4 – Exfoliate your skin once a week
For this purpose you can make your own AHA scrub at home
- Mix milk with lemon juice in a small bowl, and let it sit on the counter for a couple of hours until it curdles.
- Lemon juice will activate lactic acid present in milk
- Now apply this mixture on your face, and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- After that wash your face with water, followed by moisturiser
Rule#5 – Use Face Packs Twice A Week
Packs are very effective to tighten your skin, and absorb excess oil from your pores.
You can make your own pack by using Fuller’s earth powder, or gram flour as key ingredient. Mix them with curd and rose water, and your pack is ready.
Apply a layer of this pack all over your clean face, let it act for 15 minutes on your face, and then rinse your face with cold water.