In this post, we will share a very easy DIY facial to achieve flawless, glossy skin. The main ingredient of this facial is banana, that is a powerful anti-oxidant, and can make your skin soft, supple in no time.
So let’s start with step#1 of this facial is cleansing
To make this cleanser, you will need:
- 1 tbsp of mashed banana pulp
- 2 tbsp of raw milk
- & Orange juice
- In a bowl first mix banana pulp and raw milk, if you want you can also blend it to get a smooth consistency.
- In this add a few drops of orange juice.
- Mix it well and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this cleanser all over your face, massage for 2 minutes.
- Leave this cleanse for 5 minutes on your face and then wipe it off.
Next step of this facial is face massage
- For this mix 1 tbsp of mashed banana pulp and 1 tsp of glycerin.
- Apply this paste all over your face and massage for good 10 minutes in an upward circular motion.
Next and final step of this facial is face pack
To make this pack, you will need
- Banana pulp
- Rice Flour
- And Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl take 1 tbsp of banana pulp.
- In this add 1 tbsp of rice flour and 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- Mix all of these together and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your face.
- Leave for 15 minutes on your face and then rinse it off.