Today in this post, we will share a very basic DIY facial at home with aloe vera gel. In this facial we have added other natural ingredients with aloe vera, that will make your skin flawless and brighter.
So, let’s start with our facial step#1, which is cleansing
- In a clean bowl, take 1 spoon of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 1 tsp of raw honey and a few drops of milk.
- Mix it well and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this gel all over your face and neck, gently massage for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face and then rinse your face with plain water.
Step#2 – Steaming
- Pat dry your face, and now take steam on your face, for 3-4 minutes. Steaming will open all your skin pores so that all blackheads and whiteheads will come out easily.
Now coming to our step#3, which is scrub
It is always better to use a scrub rich in glycolic acid to peel the dead layer naturally. By rubbing your skin, you might damage your skin cells, which will result in pits or large skin pores.
To make this natural scrub, we will use aspirin tablets with aloe vera gel, as they are very effective to treat acne, and blemishes on your face.
- Take 3 uncoated aspirin tablets, soak them in 1 tbsp of drinking water for 5 minutes.
- Now in a clean bowl take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 1 spoon of sugar and aspirin paste.
- Stir until the sugar gets melted.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck. Leave it on your face for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water.
Now coming to the next step of this facial, which is skin glow face pack with aloe vera gel
To make this
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 1 spoon of red lentil powder and 1 tsp of honey.
- In this add enough rose water, mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply an even layer of this pack on your face and neck.
- Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Pat dry your face and your facial is done.
- If you’re doing this facial at night time, apply a few drops of vitamin C serum, massage it followed by your regular face moisturiser.
- In the daytime, it is better to use Niacinamide serum and don’t forget to apply sunscreen on your face.