Hair Oil for hair loss is a very powerful treatment for hair loss.
Regular use of this oil can keep your hair healthy, encourage hair growth, and prevent hair from falling, as well as premature graying.
Regardless of gender, we all aspire to have attractive hair. Thick-glossy healthy hair immediately draws attention.
This All-in-One Hair Oil recipe prevents hair from dropping to a large extent.
- 200 g Coconut Oil
- 50 g Castor Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dried Amla Pieces
- 2 Tbsp Curry Leaves Dried
- 1 Tbsp Methi Seeds/ Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 tsp Kalonji/ Black Seeds/ Nigella Seeds
- Take coconut oil, dried amla, methi seeds, and kalonji in a large wok, ideally iron one.
- Heat on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After some time, the dried amla pieces will swell, the methi seeds and the curry leaves will turn black.
- Turn the flame off and let it cool off.
- If feasible, cover the wok and leave the oil as it is for a day or two.
- Strain the oil and store this in an airtight glass bottle, if you want you can skip straining and store this along with the herbs, it just makes the oil stronger day by day.
- Mix the castor oil in the container and mix it.
- Shake it every time before you use it.
- If you want you may also use fresh amla. In that case, use 4 tbsp of amla instead of 2 tbsp.
- Wash and pat dry before putting them in the oil.
The same way fresh curry leaves can also be used, just remember to wash and dry them on a paper towel.
But make sure there’s no water because it’s going to splash in hot oil.
Cast iron wok is the perfect approach to make this oil. It’s the traditional form.
You should change the quantity of all ingredients according to your needs and desires.
Place this oil in a big bottle, and in the winters, as the coconut oil gets harder, it’s easier to let it out.
It’s best to heat it a bit before you add it to your hair.
After an oil massage, give the hair a hot towel treatment for more positive results.
Oiling plays a very important role when it comes to hair.
Benefits of Head Massage:
- Head massage is as relaxing as it is beneficial.
- It raises your mood, helps you get rid of your headache, if you have it, and improves the circulation of your hair follicles.
- When you massage, your blood flows to your hair cells, which means that your scalp grows healthier hair.
- Any oil can be used for head massage, be it coconut oil or almond or any other oil.
- And if some herbs are added to it, it acts as a medicine and takes care of various hair problems.
Coconut Oil Benefits:
- Stimulates hair growth to get deep into the follicles.
- Protects the scalp from bacteria, dandruff, etc.
- It moisturizes dry hair.
- Adds volume, shine, and softness to your hair.
- Prevents hair breakage and split ends, adding to the length of the hair.
- It slows down hair loss.
Benefits of Castor Oil
- Thick & lustrous castor oil is known to stimulate hair growth.
- Rich in ricinoleic acid, which helps increase scalp circulation and enhances hair growth. This also improves scalp ph, which then replenishes the natural oils of the scalp.
- Stimulates hair growth from dormant follicles, too.
- Antibacterial and antifungal defences against dandruff, fungi, etc.
- Rich in antioxidants that protect the keratin in your hair and help make your hair stronger.
Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds (Methi seed):
- Fenugreek seeds are one of the best remedies to keep hair from dropping.
- Rich in folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, and vitamin C and contained in potassium, calcium, and iron.
- It has a high protein and nicotinic content that protects against hair loss.
- Treats scalp problems like baldness and thinning of hair.
- It has lecithin that strengthens the follicles of the hair. Bring the bounce back in your hair by moisturizing it.
Benefits of Amla
- Vitamin C produces a protein called collagen from amla.
- This protein replaces dead hair follicle cells with new hair cells and thus promotes hair growth.
- Natural hair conditioner as just 1 amla has a moisture content of 81.2 percent.
- Treat stubborn dandruff.
- Reduces the premature greying of the hair.
Benefits of Nigella Seeds (Kalonji):
- It battles the loss of hair and promotes hair growth.
- Prevents premature greying of the hair.
- Strengthens the hair follicles from inside.
Benefits of Curry Leaves:
- Opens up clogged hair follicles, accelerating hair growth.
- These leaves have antioxidants that reinforce hair follicles and moisturize the scalp.
- Beta carotene, vitamin B6 in these leaves, prevents thinning of the hair.
- Keeps the hair black by producing melanin that reduces the greying process.