Hair fall can be an issue of great stress.
It is normal to lose hair between 50 and 100 hairs a day, but if you see a lot more than this then there is a problem that you need to address asap.
No more than your kitchen lies the answer to all your hair-falling woes.
Homemade hair mask recipes are incredibly effective and can be conjured up in minutes.
- Licorice root powder
- Take a bowl and make a paste by adding a tablespoon of licorice root powder and a 1/4 teaspoon saffron and lastly add to one cup milk or just add enough milk to make a mask.
- Mix it well and apply this to your scalp and hair length and leave this mask on overnight.
- If you want you can leave it on for just 1 hour and then wash your hair.
- Do this treatment twice a week for 3 months to see the positive results.
Licorice helps and prevents hair loss and any further hair damage.
It helps soothe the scalp, eliminating any dry flakes/dandruff.
Topical application and oral use of licorice tea are known to support hair development.
It traps the necessary moisture within the scalp, paving way for hair follicles to grow lushly.
This, in turn, assures you of lush, radiant tresses.
Packed with coumarins, flavonoids, volatile oils, glycosides, chalcones, plant sterols, anethole, and glycyrrhizic acid, this anise-seed looks alike as a rich source of various medicinal properties.
Applying Kesar on your scalp helps to treat baldness, also referred to as alopecia.
This helps also to stimulate hair growth.
In addition to having a distinctive color and taste, saffron is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin C all essential elements for optimal health.
Approximately 28 grams of saffron contains just about 87 calories, and the skin and hair are considered to be stunning.
Lactic acid serves as a mild peeling agent in the milk.
Raw milk may be used as a cleanser for the scalp.
It has lactic acid, calcium, and vitamins A, D, E, and K.
That makes milk a mild hydrating and exfoliating agent. Cold raw milk is an especially good toner for the dry and de-dehydrated scalp.
- Beetroot juice
- Henna leaves/ powder
- Boil 7-8 beetroot leaves in a cup of water and add them to a blender and make puree if you are using fresh Heena leaves add 5-6 henna leaves in the blender.
- If you are using henna powder then take the Heena powder as per the length of your hair and add the puree.
- Mix well and your hair mask is ready to use.
- Apply this hair mask on your scalp and hair then leave it for 30 minutes to an hour before rinsing with lukewarm water.
Beetroot leaves are rich in vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine, and potassium, all vital to healthy hair growth.
Additionally, it serves as a detoxifier by helping to keep the scalp clean.
Beetroot leaves have plenty of vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine, and potassium that are essential to foster hair growth and halt hair loss.
Besides, by helping to keep the scalp clean it acts as a detoxification agent.
Henna is very useful as a natural herbal powder that is not only used for hair coloring but also helps to stop dandruff and itching of the scalp.
It acts as a good hair conditioner and helps your hair grow.
Henna helps give the hair shaft a volume and improves the texture of your hair making it look beautiful, silky, and strong.
Henna is a soothing hair- and scalp-conditioner.
Not only does it help to add shine and volume to it, but it also protects it from further damage by producing a protective layer over it.
It has properties that help restore the hair cuticles and make thick and strong hair strands.
If you have major hair loss try to find the root cause usually a scalp that is extremely dry and de-hydrated with hair that lacks luster is more prone to experience hair fall
And if you’re looking for a way to stop hair dropping, it starts with your scalp health.
If your scalp is dry, flaky or you have dandruff, treat it first, and fix the problem.
Massaging your scalp with warm oil daily helps you to do this.
- Applying jojoba oil to your hair’s roots improves blood circulation, encourages healthy hair growth, and does not leave a greasy residue behind, as your scalp can quickly absorb the oil.
- Give yourself a good hair massage, relax for some time while the oil is sitting in your hair.
- Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo to rinse the oil off.