In this post, we will share one quick facial to get glowing brighter looking skin. The key ingredient of this facial is glycolic acid and lactic acid. Glycolic acid works by chemically loosening the bonds between the top layers of skin cells so that they are exfoliated easily and quickly, which encourages new skin cell growth and removes dead or damaged cells.
Before starting this facial, make sure that your skin is clean and dry.
We will start our facial with a mild cleanser.
- Stir 2 tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp of milk together and apply it on your face evenly.
- Once it dries, cleanse off with a warm, damp washcloth.
This is one of the simplest glycolic acid peel treatments at home, but it has great anti-aging properties.
Milk has lactic acid, which is a great natural exfoliant. Milk also prevents premature aging.
Apart from glycolic acid, honey contains anti-bacterial properties that keep acne and pimples at bay. Honey also acts as a natural moisturizer.
Now next step of this facial is a face pack, which is rich in lactic acid
Lactic acid is from the family of AHAs, it will not only give you brighter looking skin but will also help you to control excess oil and shrink large skin pores
To make this pack you will need
- Milk Powder- 1tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar- 2 tsp.
- Honey- ½ tsp.
- Mix all the ingredients in a clean plastic bowl, and your pack is ready.
- With the help of a brush apply this pack all over your face.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Your facial is done here, make sure you hydrate your skin well after this treatment.