As mentioned in the title of this post, we are going to share a quick routine that will help you to achieve clear and glowing skin naturally.
So let’s quickly start with step#1, that is cleansing
Normally if you follow the CTM routine before going to bed, we will suggest you to use any mild face cleanser in the morning. Also every day our skin is not the same. Some days we feel our skin is tight and dry, while someday we notice extra oil production on our face especially around T-zone. You should always do whatever your skin demands.
If your skin is dry,
- Mix 1 tsp of raw milk with 1 tsp of honey.
- Mix it well and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this cleanser all over your face, leave for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
For oily skin, we normally use Fuller’s earth powder.
- Make a paste of fuller’s earth powder and rose water.
- Apply it on your face, leave for 5 minutes and then rinse it off.
If you notice sudden breakouts on your face
- Make a paste of neem powder, Fuller’s earth powder and rose water.
- Apply it all over your face, leave for 5 minutes and then rinse it off.
After cleansing, the next step is toning
The main job of toner is to remove extra oil and dirt from your face if something is still there on your face after cleansing. Toner also balances your skin pH level. For this purpose, you can use any toner available in the market, that suits your skin.
Here is a DIY toner
- In a bottle mix 1 part of vinegar and 2 parts of rose water.
- Mix and your toner is ready.
- With the help of a clean cotton pad apply this toner all over your face and neck.
The next important step of this routine is a serum
We normally avoid vitamin C and retinol serum in the daytime, as they make your skin sun-sensitive. It is better to use a face serum with niacinamide and hyaluronic acid for day time.
- Apply a few drops of this serum on your face and neck. Niacinamide will keep your skin cells healthy, and hyaluronic acid will keep it well hydrated.
Now coming to the next step of this routine is a moisturiser
For this purpose, we normally use aloe vera gel.
- Massage aloe vera gel on your face and you’re done.
Your 10-minute routine is done here. Make sure you apply a layer of sunscreen on your face 15 minutes before going out.