1 Trick That Will Change Your Skin
Today in this post, I am going to share some simple game changing skin care secrets with you, that will make your skin super plump, and will give your beautiful skin the fuel, it needs to flourish.
So without any delay, let’s start with Tip#1 – Get Oil Under Control
We all know our skin produces sebum, that acts as natural moisturiser, and also protect skin barrier from dirt and pollution.
But when skin produces more sebum, it might clog your pores.
To keep your skin’s sebum production under control, you must do deep cleanse your pores with gentle ingredients, before going to bed in night
First take a gentle face cleansing wipe and clean your face with this.
Next we will do oil cleansing. Oil cleansers are filled with antioxidants, vitamins, and anti-inflammatory properties will dissolve the occasionally pore-clogging oil produced by your face.
If you do not have any face cleansing oil, you can also use jojoba oil.
To oil cleanse, hold a warm water-soaked washcloth on your face for about a minute.
Now take few drops of oil cleanser, and rub it on your face for few minutes. After rubbing, you can use the same washcloth to gently remove the oil.
3rd step of face cleansing includes a gentle face cleanser
For this I prefer homemade cleansing powder
To make this cleanser you will need:
- Gram Flour Powder
- Sandalwood Powder
- Licorice Powder
- & Dried Orange Peel Powder
Steps To Follow:
- In a clean bowl take 2 tbsp of gram flour powder
- In this add 1 spoon of licorice powder, 1/2 spoon of sandalwood powder and 1/2 spoon of dried orange peel powder
- Mix it well and your cleansing powder is ready
- Take required amount of this powder, and add some rose water in this, until you get smooth paste
- Apply this paste all over your face. Leave it for 10 minutes on your face, and then rinse it off with cold water
After deep face cleansing, apply a layer of raw honey on your face.
Let it sit for 5 minutes, and then rinse your face. Honey is a great humectant, and it will attract moisture to your skin.
After honey treatment, pat dry your face, and apply your regular face moisturiser