There are so many skin issues that we face on a regular basis, and the most common one might be enlarged pores on the face.
And you need to try the following home remedies to deal with the issue if you are struggling with these not-so-pleasant pores on your face.
- Cucumber Juice
- Lemon Juice
- In order to make a solution, all you need to do is blend 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with two tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice.
- Now, with a cotton ball, apply the concoction to your face.
- Let the juice dry and then wash your face with cold water.
Since the high silica content in the vegetable not only gives the skin a youthful look but also helps to tighten the large pores, the humble cucumber is the perfect way to say goodbye to enlarged pores.
For better results, try combining lemon with it, as the lemon astringent can decrease the appearance of the ugly pores.
- Simply pick up a banana peel and rub it in a circular motion against your skin.
- Keep rubbing for 15 minutes, then wash your face with cold water.
- Twice a week, following this treatment will reduce your large pores to a great extent.
The banana peel contains lutein, an antioxidant that helps nourish the skin.
Banana peels are also made of potassium that promotes flawless skin.
- All you need in order to make a thick paste is two tablespoons of Fuller’s Earth and some water.
- Apply this on your face this paste, and leave it to dry.
- Wash your face with cold water once it dries up.
Not only does Fuller’s Earth or Multani Mitti minimize pimples, but it is also helpful in reducing pores, as it absorbs oil and dirt from open pores quite well.
In addition, it helps in exfoliating dead skin cells.
Using it once a week will make your pores tight.
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder and blend it to form a thin paste with a couple of drops of water.
- Apply the paste to your skin now, and keep it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water afterwards.
We’ve read plenty about turmeric’s antibacterial powers, but nothing has been published about its pore shrinking properties.
Since turmeric decreases inflammation of the skin (it destroys the bacteria that grow within the pores), it reduces swelling around the pores in response.
- Mix two tablespoons of plain oatmeal with 1 tablespoon of raw milk to reduce the enlarged pores.
- Now, apply this mixture to your skin and let it dry for 10-12 minutes.
- Once it begins to dry, start scrubbing your face very gently for a few minutes.
- Lastly, wash the leftover face pack with cold water.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your face after washing.
Oats can be used as the best breakfast option and the best skin exfoliator because it helps to absorb the dirt and oil that blocks the pores and decrease their size.