Most of us use this spice but very few know about its weight loss properties. This spice is cumin seeds that we use almost in every dishes, but in very small amount. If you wanna use these seeds for weight loss, you should consume them in high amount and that also in right time.
In this post I will share few effective techniques where you can use them for a quick weight loss
Cumin seeds weight loss drink
Soak 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds in water overnight and boil the seeds in the morning. Filter it to remove the seeds and squeeze a half-cut lemon to this. Drink it on an empty stomach every morning for 2 weeks for quick weight loss.
Cumin seeds with yogurt
Mix one teaspoon of cumin powder with 5 grams of yogurt and have it daily with meal.
Some other ways
- When you are in hurry, just add 1 spoon of cumin powder in luke warm water and drink it
- Also you can add 1 spoon of cumin powder in soup
Apart from weight loss, cumin seeds also has many other benefits for health
Cumin is a good source of energy, vitamin A, C, E & B6, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin, and minerals like iron, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and potassium.
These seeds are also rich in protein and amino acids, carbohydrates, dietary fiber and a reasonable amount of fats & fatty acids. Consuming about one teaspoon of cumin daily can help you meet your daily nutrient requirements.
- If you have digestive problem, these seeds might be a blessing for you
- Apart from digestion problem, cumin seeds are also very effective in healing infections
- These seeds are also very helpful in preventing diabetes
- Very effective to boost immunity. Cumin is rich in iron and has a considerable amount of vitamin C, which is essential for a healthy immune system and keeps infections from forming or becoming worse.
- Cumin is rich in iron and very good for lactating and pregnant mother. Cumin is said to help ease and increase secretion of milk in lactating women due to the presence of thymol, which tends to increase the secretions from our glands, including milk, which is a secretion from the mammary glands.
- If you are anemic, cumin seeds are a must thing for you. Cumin is said to help ease and increase secretion of milk in lactating women due to the presence of thymol, which tends to increase the secretions from our glands, including milk, which is a secretion from the mammary glands.