There are so many vitamin C products are available in market, vitamin C face wash, vitamin c serums, vitamin c toners and many more.. but believe me I have tried many and most of them doesn’t work. In all the products there is ascorbic acid and they use some other chemicals to stabilise that formula. Most of the times many products didn’t suit my skin and caused more harm than good.
Today i am going to share one very simple diy, that will give dose of required vitamin C to your skin and you can see the difference instantly.
To make this treatment you will need
- Orange peel powder
- Aloe vera gel
- A glass of water
Boil a glass of water in a pan for 2 minutes and turn off the flame. After a minute, add a teaspoon of orange peel powder to the water and cover it with a lid for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, strain the water, add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel, and mix it well.
Pour this orange peel-based vitamin c water into an ice cube tray and freeze it for 4-5 hours.
How to use it:
- Cleanse your face first before rubbing an ice cube.
- Next, pop one vitamin c ice cube and start rubbing it gently on your face.
- Be gentle and use mild pressure while rubbing an ice cube.
- After ice massage, rinse your face with plain water followed by applying hydrating gel or night serum.
- The Vitamin C ice cubes can be stored for about a month in the refrigerator.
- Side tip: I apply aloe vera gel based moisturizer after using these ice cubes since it keeps your skin moisturized and dewy.