One common thing that we all wish to have is, spotless glowing skin. Although makeup can hide all scars and dark marks on your face but it is just a temporary solution.
Today in this post. we will share a very simple DIY that will remove damaged layers from your face and will also make your inner skin healthy and glowing.
Step#1 of this DIY starts with neem water
Neem leaves are very effective to kill the bacteria that causes acne and blackheads on your face.
- To make this toner take 2-3 handful of fresh neem leaves, and wash them with plain water first to remove all dirt and impurities.
- Now fill a pan with drinking water. Add neem leaves in this water and boil this water until the quantity of water becomes half.
- Let this water cool and your toner is ready. Filter this water in a clean bottle and keep it in the fridge.
- Daily after cleaning your face, you can use this as a toner on your face.
Now coming to next step, that is homemade peel
- Take 1 tbsp of thick greek yogurt in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of milk and a few drops of lemon juice to this.
- Mix it well and your peel is ready.
- Apply a layer of this all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face.
- You can this peel 2-3 times a week. It is better to use this in the night time.
Apart from this toner and peel, always make sure you keep your skin well hydrated all the time. Drink enough water and always wear a layer of moisturiser on your face.