An increasing trend these days is a skin lightening treatment, like creams, or skin whitening pills. Glutathione drinks is one of those things which are effective in skin lightening but these come with side effects too.For those who are looking for more natural alternatives, here is a homemade solution for glutathione drinks that is very effective for the skin and have no side effects on the body.
For this drink you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 2 vitamin c chewable tablets
- Black Pepper
This is an extremely easy drink to make and consume.
You can have this during any time of the day, but the best time to consume it in the morning before having breakfast.
- In a blender or a juicer add 1 cup of fresh papaya, add about 2 tablespoons of fresh turmeric root, add 1 medium-size carrot 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds, a handful of spinach and lastly add 2 vitamin C tablets.
- Now blend everything if you feel it’s thick in consistency add some water to make it a little thin.
- Once completely blended take out in a glass and sprinkle a little bit of black pepper for taste as well as this will help curcumin to absorb better in the body.
Although most antioxidants are found in the food that you eat, your body produces glutathione. It consists mainly of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine.There are a lot of reasons why your body’s glutathione level may be reduced, including bad diet, chronic illness, infection, and constant worry.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin found in a wide variety of fresh foods like fruits and vegetables.
This vitamin has many functions, including acting as an antioxidant to protect cells from oxidative damage.
It also maintains the supply of other antioxidants to the body, including glutathione.
Researchers have found that vitamin C can help increase glutathione levels by first attacking free radicals, thereby saving glutathione.
They also found that vitamin C helps to reprocess glutathione by converting oxidized glutathione back to its active form.
Multiple studies it has been shown that turmeric and curcumin extract can increase the levels of glutathione.
The study concludes that curcumin found in turmeric may help to restore sufficient levels of glutathione and enhance the function of glutathione enzymes.